Chapter 47

2 weeks later (day of the wedding)
Stella POV

Today was the day of my wedding. I was super happy yet really nervous. I haven't seen Nash all day cause I had to get ready and so did he.

I went to the salon and did my hair and my nails. I went to Taylor's house cause she was going to help me wear my makeup and stuff.

I drove to her house and she did my makeup. After she was don't I looked in mirror and saw the most amazing makeup on me.

"Tay it looks amazing thanks" I squealed

"Thanks. You look beautiful" she said

I blushed and headed in the bathroom and changed into my dress. It was super pretty and was pretty good on
me.

We did a few more touch ups and I headed out the door and Taylor drove to the wedding. I was so nervous yet happy.

We reached there in 20 minutes. After a few more things the wedding was ready it looked amazing. Taylor planned it.

We invited our friends and family to the wedding. Since my dad wasn't here Cameron was going to walk me. The wedding started.

"Here goes the bride" music was playing as I walked down the aisle and saw Nash in a tux he looked super handsome. I put my hands in Cam's and walked. Everyone stood up.

I looked at Nash with tears filled in his eyes. I smiled at him. Everyone stared at me. Okay talk about pressure! I reached there and Cam sat down.

Nash held out both of his hands and I put my hands on his and smiled at him and he did the same. I was crying and so was Nash. I am so nervous right now.

"Stella Thorne do you take Hamilton Nash Grier do be your husband?" He asked me

I glanced at Nash who rolled his eyes cause he said his full name I chuckled.

"I do" I said confidently

"Hamilton Nash Grier do you take Stella Throne do be your wife?" He asked Nash

"I do" Nash said and smiled at me

Can stood up and held a red pillow with both of our rings. I inserted Nash's and he inserted mine in my ring finger.

"You may now kiss your wife" he said

Nash put his hand on cheek and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss. He tilt his head deepening the kiss.

We pulled away as everyone cheered. The party started and me and Nash held hands and said thanks to everyone.

"Congrats" Emily said and hugged me

I thanked her and me and Nash were pulled in different directions.

"So where are you going for your honeymoon?" Tay asked me wiggling her eyebrows

"Hawaii" I answered

She cheered and for the rest of the day we stayed at the party. It was getting late and Nash and I headed home. We changed and headed in bed.

"So Stella Grier did you like it" Nash asked me. I loved when he called me that. It warmed my heart.

"Yaaaasss" I said

I crashed my lips on his as he inserted his tongue in my mouth. I was SO happy right now. I can call Nash mine.

"Nash we better sleep. Our flight is tomorrow" I said

"Yeah we should" he smiled

Nash laid down and I put my head on his chest and he wrapped my hands around my waist.

"Good night Stella Grier" Nash said

"Good night babe" I said and scooted closer to Nash. I fell asleep in seconds. This is the the best day of my life!!

---------------------
Thanks for reading Remember to vote  and comment

-Riya 🦄