Chapter 40

Stella POV

I sat on his lap still kissing him. I bucked my hips making me grind on him. He moaned softly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I denied as he forced his tongue in my mouth. I smiled. He pulled my shirt pulling me closer. He took off my shirt.

I kissed him as we French kissed it was amazing. He pushed me off his lap and hovered over me. He started kissing me again. I pulled away and pushed him off me.

"Nash not now tomorrow" I said

"Are you sure about that" Nash smirked

He kissed me again and his tongue explored every part of my mouth. He hovered over me again. I wanted him really badly, but it was in the middle of the night.

And I was really tired right now, but Nash clearly wasn't. I pulled away and pushed him off of me.

"Yes I'm sure. Tomorrow" I said

He didn't say anything and laid back in bed. I faced him as our faces were inches away. I could feel his steady breathing on my face. I pecked his lips.

"Sorry Nash" I said

"It's okay babe I wouldn't want to force you for something you don't want to do" he said

I smiled to myself and wrapped my hands around him and he did the same.

"Good night" we said

I fell asleep in seconds. I was SO tired right now.

Tomorrow

Nash POV

I woke up early I don't know why I just did Stella was still sleeping. I hopped in the shower and after that I got dressed.

I went into the bedroom and gasped at the sight that I saw.

Stella was in lace bra and panties and she was wearing a robe. She looked SO FUCKING HOT. I got a HUGE boner. My eyes went wider.

She walked up to me slowly and tugged the collar of my shirt. She pulled me on the bed. Our faces were inches away. I wanted her BADLY.

"Sorry Nash about yesterday. Do you forgive me?" She said acting all innocent giving me a boner. She does this on purpose.

I nodded still surprised of what was going on. I sat up and pulled her on my lap. I attached our lips together it was amazing every time.

She tugged on my shirt signaling to take it off. I took it off quickly and went back to making out. I pulled the robe off of her.

Revealing her Sexy body. Damn she had a six pack! Which was even hotter.

I pushed her off my lap and hovered over her. I licked her lip asking for entrance. She accepted as I licked her mouth.

She took off my pants leaving me in my boxers as my dick was bulging out. I sucked on her neck as she moaned softly.

She made me pull away and started sucking on my neck. My hand crept to her back unhooking her bra. I smirked and went down and sucked on her nipples.

She moaned in pleasure. I went down to her stomach and threw off her panties. I spread her legs and sucked on her clit. I put my tongue in her hole as he moaned.

I pulled away and took off my boxers and put a condom on. I entered her earning a moan form her. I thrust harder and harder slamming the bed in the wall.

"Oh fuck Nash faster" she moaned

I slowed down doing the opposite of what she said.

"Beg" I said

"Nash please fuck me. Hard" she said innocently

I sped up the pace and pounded in her.

"Stella" I moaned several times. She flipped us over so she was on top of me. She smiled and sucked on my neck.

She went down to my chest and left a trail of kisses until she reached my dick. I thought she was going to do something to my dick.

Instead she sat down slowly on me as I entered her. She tried to not put all of her weight on me. I grabbed her butt supporting her.

She bounced on me and went faster.

"Moan my name baby girl" I moaned

She stayed silent. I went faster she still didn't moan. I went faster and hit her g spot perfectly.

"Nash" she screamed/moaned

I smirked as she fell off my lap in the bed. She was panting just like me.

"So how was I" she asked catching her breath

"You were fucking amazing" I panted

I loved her so much. She got out of bed but I pulled her back.

"Stay and cuddle" I said as she came back in bed naked and laid down next to me.

"Netflix?" She asked

"Netflix and chill?" I said

She laughed and I started Netflix. We cuddled on the bed and watched showes for the rest of the day. Today was incredible 😏