Chapter 33

Nash POV
Today was our anniversary. I woke up early and made Stella a amazing breakfast. I loved her so much and she deserved it.

I woke up and headed downstairs to make the breakfast.

After 20 minutes Stella came down and wrapped her hands around my bare stomach.

"Morning babe" she said

"Happy 1 year anniversary" I said

"Thanks you too" she said in a happy tone

"Thanks Nash this was amazing" Stella said and wiped her mouth

"Anything for you babe" I said

I leaned in for a kiss it was passionate and a hungry kiss. She pulled away.

"Get ready we are going on a date to celebrate" I said

"Ok" she said and headed upstairs probably to take a shower.

I headed upstairs and sat on the bed and waited for Stella. After 20 minutes she came out dripped wet.

Which was totally hot. She looked sexy. I bit my lip I was so turned on right now I got a boner. Hope she didn't notice.

"Nash I need to change" she said holding the towel on her chest

I walked up to her and stood behind her. Wrapped my hands around her wet waist well the towel. I pulled her
Close to me giving me another boner.

She turned around and smashed her lips on mine. It got pretty heated I was
about to take the towel off of her and see her sexy body until she pushed me away.

"Ugh Stella your such a tease" I groaned

"I know" she giggled

I left the room so she can change. After 10 minutes I went in the room and took a shower and wore some clothes.

I waited downstairs for Stella. Until she came down. I was stunned she was so beautiful. Her dress was perfect on her. I just stared until she blushed.

"You look incredible" I awed

"Thanks" she said shyly

"You look really handsome" she said

"Thanks" I said

I intertwined our hands and headed to the car. Until we reached there

"Put this on" I said and gave Stella a blindfold she groaned and put it on.

I led her to the place.

"Ok open" I said and she did

She gasped at the small picnic on the beach with a amazing view and candles around the blanket.

"You like" I asked

"I love" she squealed I laughed and we
ate our food. We were going to the beach.

Until I leaned in to kiss her. It was amazing every time. Until it got heated. I scrunched up her dress.

"Nash not here" Stella whispered

After a while we headed home. I couldn't help it she was so sexy. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her roughly. She pulled away

"Aww your so desperate" she smirked

"Shut up" I said

She laughed.

I leaned in and kissed her again. I smashed our foreheads and she leaned in and I pulled back teasing her. She wanted me badly.

I smirked and I sucked on her neck as Stella closed her eyes and moaned.

"Jump" I demanded she jumped

I put my hands on her butt supporting her. I went upstairs still kissing her and threw her on the bed. I hovered over her and kissed her passionately. I scrunched up her dress.

She pushed me over so she was on top of me. I pulled up her dress and threw it on the floor.

Leaving her in her laced undergarments. I bit my lips she was so fucking hot.

I kissed her neck as she moaned softly. She took of my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers.

I flipped us over. I unhooked her bra and smirked and stared. I sucked on them as she moaned in pleasure music to my ears.

I trailed kissed down to her clit. I took her panties off and sucked on her clit. She moaned my name.

"Ugh Nash" she moaned

I smirked and pulled down my pants put my condom on and was about to enter.

"Already soaking wet" I smirked and she blushed

"Ready?" I asked

"Yes" she said

I entered as she instantly moaned and so did I. It felt amazing. I pounded in her send pleasure to both of us.

"Stella ugh fuck" I moaned

"You're so tight babe" I moaned

I massaged her boobs as she moaned.

"I love you" she moaned

After many thrusts I clasped on the bed with her.

"I love you too" I panted and smiled at her our body was mixed with sweat

"You're good" she smirked

"Good? I am great" I said

She laughed and I pulled her bare waist toward mine. Ugh I love her so much and I never could imagine life without her.

"Night" I said

"Night" she said sleepily

I kissed her forehead and I fell asleep. Today was amazing 😏