Chapter 20

Stella POV
I woke up and today was a Saturday. I got out of bed and did my usual routine.

When I heard a knock on the door. I peeked through the hole and saw Nash.

I opened the door his eyes were shot red, hair all messed up. He just walked in and jumped on the bed.

"Nash leave" I said

"Stella please forgive me it was a mistake I was drunk it was the alcohol" he said

"Nash I can't! You cheated on me 2 times and I didn't even cheat on you once. Look I think you're not committed to this relationship because I just can't keep going around and forgiving you for your mistakes" I said

He got up from the bed and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back I just couldn't help it I missed his lips on mine.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said and kissed him

I went in the shower when out of nowhere I started crying.

I was bawling my eyes out.I stopped crying and decided to go on a bike ride. I left and decided to ride to the park. I was riding my bike and then I fell.

The bike hit my leg super hard. I was groaning when this guy called 911. It was Luke I was so surprised. The ambulance came and they did surgery and I broke my leg.

They gave me a cast and some crutches. I drove home and it took me forever to get to my room.

I saw Nash pacing back and forth. He saw my leg and just started crying. I collapsed on the bed

"What happened" he asked

I explained everything to him
and he put my leg up on the pillow. He got a marker and signed my cast. He made some chicken soup for me. I excepted and drank it.

"Thanks" I said

"Your welcome beautiful" he said
I blushed madly.

"Stella I am never leaving your side" he said

I explained everything to him like Sky was dating Luke and he called the ambulance. I fell asleep.