Chapter 45

Stella POV
I woke up next to Nash who was awake on his phone. I was so excited today was My birthday now I'm officially 18. I smiled widely.

"Happy birthday baby" Nash said and hugged me and kissed me on lips as I gently bit his lip. Nash looked surprised.

I went on my phone and got lots of messages from my friends saying happy birthday. I also had lots of notifications on my social media.

"What does birthday girl want for breakfast?" Nash asked facing me

"I'll have bacon please" I said

He left and headed downstairs. After a while he yelled my name and I came down and ate my breakfast.

"Thanks babe that was delicious" I said and pecked Nash's lips

"Anything for the birthday girl" he said

"Get really were going on a date" he said

"Taking a shower" I yelled from upstairs

I took a shower and wore a dress. I did my usual makeup and heard downstairs in my heels. I saw Nash stating at me. I blushed madly.

"You look beautiful" he awed

"Thanks" I said and blushed more

"Blushing are we?" Nash said and pecked my lips

We headed out the door and got in the car. After that long car ride we reached the beach. There was a little picnic with candles and lights. I smiled and kissed Nash roughly.

We sat down and decided to eat. We ate the  chicken which was delicious. After we were done we sat down and talked.

"Babe I love you so much. I can't imagine life without you. You're my everything. I love everything about you your smile, your body, ugh just everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're my world and I can't live without you" Nash said

I smiled as tears watered up in eyes. Nash went down on his knee.

"Stella throne will you make me the happiest man on earth. Will you marry me?" Nash asked

Tears streamed down my cheeks. This is literally the best present ever!!

"Y-Yes" I stuttered still crying in joy

He inserted the diamond ring on my finger and got up. He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed back with eager and love.

I hugged Nash super tightly I felt like the happiest girl on earth.

"Stella I love you SO much" Nash said

"I love you too" I said and pecked Nash's lips.

We headed home as I admired my ring. It was beautiful. There was a bit bigger than normal sized diamond and a silver ring. It was beautiful.

We headed in the house.

"SURPRISE" everyone yelled super loud

It was all of our friends. There were balloons and a sign that said "engaged Stella and Nash". There was also another sign that said "happy birthday.

"She said yes" Nash yelled

Everyone cheered as they all hugged me and Nash. We all stayed and cut the cake. It was getting late so everyone headed home. Today was the best day ever!

We went upstairs hand in hand and collapsed on the bed. I admired my 2 rings that Nash got me.

We got super close, cuddled and fell asleep.

"Goodnight baby girl" Nash said in the happiest tone ever

"Goodnight babe" I said also vey happy.

I drifted off to sleep.