Chapter 39

Nash POV
I woke up to see my hands wrapped around Stella. I smile to myself I missed this. I carefully got out of bed and hopped in the shower.

After 20 minutes I got out of the shower and got dressed. I went into bedroom to see Stella was gone. I ran downstairs wondering where she is.

I saw her in the kitchen cooking some eggs. I sighed in relief. I went up and wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her back close to me. She gasped.

"Calm down its just me" I chuckled

"Oh sorry" she said

"Anyway Good Morning babe" I said

"Morning" she said sleepily

I chuckled and sat down at the dining table. She came back with two plates in her hands. Then she set the plates down and we started eating.

We had lots of conversations and I thanked her when I was done. We were going to the carnival today to have some fun.

I sat on the couch and waited for Stella. I checked my social media and after 25 minutes she came down ready to go. We headed out the door and drove to the carnival.

We reached there and we went inside. We went on many rides it was really fun.

"Let's go on the roller coaster" I said

She sighed "Ok fine" she said

We waited in line and after a while we finally settled on the roller coaster. Stella was playing with her promise ring. I put my hand on her thigh.

I assured her it would be fine. After a few minutes the roller coaster started. It was really fun. We got off and Stella was fine. I laughed.

We got something to eat and rode on more rides. It was getting late so we headed home.

            Stella POV

We reached home after a long day of fun. I changed into my clothes and headed in bed with Nash. We smashed our lips together. It wasn't a rough kiss.

It was light and simple. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. I was about to go to sleep until Nash pulled me on his lap.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and we started making out.

"You don't know how bad I want you right now" Nash said in a low husky voice. Turning me on badly!

I pulled myself off his lap and laid down. He groaned loudly. I smirked

"I hate you" he said

"I know" I giggled

Nash laid down next to me and wrapped his hands on my waist. I feel asleep in seconds.

Luke left a trail of kisses down to my panties and took them off. He took off all of his clothes and put a condom on. I sobbed louder and louder.

He entered me as he moaned which I didn't like at all. It was disturbing. He thrust harder and harder and moaned in pleasure.

"Moan my name baby" he said

"Shut up don't call me baby" I said

I kept silent I didn't want to do that. He slapped me across the face leaving a red mark. I held the tears in. Kill me please.

"Moan it right now" he said angry

"Luke" I moaned which was so gross

"Again" he said thrusting faster

I stayed silent and cried harder the. I have ever before. He untied my hands after exiting me and clasping on the bed.

I had bruises all over my wrist because of the rope. I ran out of the room and went into another room being followed by Luke. I locked the door before he could come in.

"STELLA COME OUT RUGHT NOW OR ELSE YOUR GETTING PUNISHED" he screamed

I stayed silent. This is my nightmare literally.

My eyes opened as I gasped and stared to breath heavy. I realized I was crying as tears streamed down my cheeks. They were hot and kept coming out.

"Stella are you okay? What's wrong"  Nash said worriedly

I explained everything to him. He looked really worried.

"Babe it's ok I am here Luke will never touch you if you're with me. I won't let him. I love you too much." Nash said

He calmed me so much. I loved him. I crashed my lips on mine. He sat up as I crawled on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist.

To be continued...