Chapter 26

Nash POV

I woke up to see Stella's arms on me. I just stopped and smiled she was so adorable when she sleeps her cute little snores. I went to the bathroom when I felt two tiny hands wrap my waist.

"Morning princess" I said

"Morning handsome" she said

I went into the bathroom and changed into some clothes

. I got out and finished some last minute packing. I zipped the bag when I was done. Stella came out of the bathroom and we headed to get some breakfast.

We headed into I Hop and sat down. We ordered and waited for the food to come. The food came and we ate when we headed home.

We finished some last minutes packing and called a taxi to take us to the airport.

"Ready?" I smiled

"I was born ready" she said

I laughed because she was so adorable. I cupped her cheeks in my head and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was so passionate. We pulled away searching for air.

We went through security and we boarded the plane. It was a really long flight. I fell asleep on Stella's shoulder. After a while she woke me up.

"Wake up Nash its time to go" she said

We headed in the taxi to our new home. I was so excided to live with Stella. I loved her so much. I caught her rubbing the ring I gave her. She does that a lot when she is nervous.

"Babe you don't need to be nervous" I said and held her hand

We got to our house. When a girl was standing there. We signed a few papers and she handed us the key to the house.

We headed inside and it was so beautiful. There were already couched and beds in the house. They were brand new. We unpacked which didn't take long.

"Stella I have a surprise for you" I said

"Close your eyes" I said

I got out what I was going to give to her it was in a envelope. She opened it impatiently. Her eyes got wide and she jumped on me and gave me a BIG hug.

"Oh my gosh Nash thank you so much I love you so much" she squealed

The present were Disneyland tickets I bought them for me and her. She loves Disney so much.

"I love you more" I said and gave a simple and light kiss

"I love you most" she said

We were going to Disneyland in 2 days. We ordered take out and went to sleep. While I was sleeping Stella got out of my grip and went downstairs.

After a few minutes I went downstairs to check on her she was standing on the stairs. I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"What's wrong" I cooed laying my head on her shoulder

"Nothing I thought I heard something" she said

"Lets go back to bed" she said

We walked up and I was facing Stella and she wasn't facing me. I wrapped my hands around her stomach and I fell asleep in seconds.