Chapter 49

*2 months later*

It's been 2 months and Nash is flooded with work. He doesn't even come home till midnight or one. We don't spend time together anymore and I really annoyed.

It's 12:30 and I'm waiting for Nash. We need to talk cause I'm suspicious. I am rally mad and tired of Nash's work. After a few minutes Nash walks through the the door.

"Hey Stella" he said

He sat down next to me.

"Nash you don't love me like you used too all you do is work and I'm staring to think your cheating on me. We don't even go out anymore and I am done with this" I yelled. I was fucking pissed.

"That's what you always assume that I'm cheating on you. God you don't even trust me anymore" he yelled back.

"You don't touch me like you used too, love me, do anything and I can't live like this anymore. I'm leaving" I screamed.

He gasped at what I said as I walked upstairs got my suitcase and started packing as Nash ran in the door. I sobbed at I tried to hurry the fuck up.

"Wait baby girl don't leave please. I'll change" Nash pleaded 

"That's what you say Everytime" I said

"You don't even love me anymore" I screamed

"Yes I do baby. I swear" he said

He grabbed my hand gently and pushed me down on the bed. He placed his soft plumped lips on mine.

"No Nash you can't just use sex to get out of this" I said and pushed him away

"No I'm showing you how much I love you" he said and kissed me again.

He laid me down on the bed and went down to my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot. I pushed him off of me.

"Leave me alone" I said

Nash locked the door begging me not to leave. I laid on the couch and fell asleep in seconds.

I woke up to see Nash playing with my hair. Wtf I thought I left. Whatever!

"Hey babe sleep good?" Nash whispers in my ear

"Yeah" I shuddered as Nash breaths heavily on my ear.

I guess I should stay he didn't go to work today.

"Why didn't you go to work" I yawned

He picked me up bridal style and went upstairs and laid me on the bed.

"You know that I love you right? More than anything?" He said

"I don't know" I said and played with my thumbs

"Well I love you more than anything always remember that?" He said

"Ok I love you too" I smiled and kissed his lips.

------------------------------------------
Remember to vote!!

Hey check out my other book. It's called sex slave Nash Grier.

This book is almost coming to an end?!😞