Chapter 37

Stella POV
3rd Week

Aww look who's working out just to keep me away. That's cute" he said in a weird tone

I ignored his stupid comment and rolled my eyes.

He kept on talking off my pants as I tried to push him away. He pushed me on the bed. I was only in my undergarments.

He left the room and I quickly put my shirt and pants back on.

He came backer after a few minutes and he looked furious.

"Stella you're really gonna get it bad this time" he said really mad

He pinned me on the bed and tied both of my hands to the bed as I tried to push him off and started screaming. Tears streamed down. I missed Nash SO badly right now I need him.

I was helpless as he took off my pants and shirt. Then he crashed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back I was disgusted. Suddenly I head ringing.

I shot out of my bed and to hear ringing on the side of my bed. I had a call from Nash. I smiled to myself I missed him badly.

"Hey Nash" I said

"Hey babe" Nash said

"So are you doing anything today?" He asked

"Yeah, I am going to a party with Taylor and Emily" I said

"Oh that's cool. That's the first time you told me you're doing something fun" he chuckled

"Yeah how about you?" I asked

Oh I still have to be on set. I am almost done with the movie it's been amazing" he said

"I have to go sorry Stella love you" he said

"Oh okay bye text me later. Love you too" I said

We hung up for the rest of the day I just stayed in bed on my phone. It was time for the party. So I took shower and did my usual makeup.

Then I curled my hair. I decided to wear a black dress with sparkles all over it. It was just above my ankles. I loved the dress it was so pretty.

Then I got my phone and my car keys and headed in the car. After 30 minutes  I reached to the part and headed inside.

I already saw people making out and heading upstairs.

I ignored it and went to Emily and Taylor. We talked for a bit until we got separated cause there was a lot of people.

I was handed a drink with alcohol. I drank it. Then another. Then another

I was so drunk right now. I literally passed out.

                  Tomorrow

I woke up in a bed and someone was in it. I was literally freaking out right now. Our clothes were still on.

Thank goodness!! I sighed in relief and got out of bed. It was Luke next to me. I quietly got out.

I didn't want to wake him up. I feel like my dreams are gonna come true if I woke up Luke.

I went home and called Nash. We talked a lot. He was coming tomorrow.  I was so excited!!

I missed him so much. I just love him so much. I missed everything about him.