Chapter 30

Stella POV
I woke up to see Nash awake on his phone.

"Morning" I said

"Morning beautiful" he said and kissed me I pulled away as he sucked on my neck.

"I am going to take a shower" I said

"Can I join you" Nash smirked

"Umm yeah sure" I stuttered

I went in the bathroom and undressed myself and Nash came in and did the same.

We started making out with thirst and passion. It was amazing. Nash pulled away and put shampoo on my hair. I did the same for him.

After we both were done we made out for 10 minutes as I moved on to his neck and sucked on his sweet spot. After that I dressed myself and Nash did the same.

"That was amazing" he said

"Yeah" I said

For the rest of the day we watched movies. Nash started kissing me until it got heated.

He took off my shirt and just stared. He went back to kissing me and I took off his shirt.

He slammed me on the bed as he gave me lost of hickey's. I could see through his pants that he got a boner.

I smirked as he took off my pants leaving me in my under garments. I took off his pants also.

He hovered over me and unhooked my bra in seconds. He smirked as he sucked on them. I moaned in pleasure as he sucked harder

"Hmm Nash" I moaned

He started to take off my panties and sucked on my clit. He licked every part of me as I moaned his name. His tongue glided my clit.

"Oh fuck Nash" I moaned

He inserted a finger in me and pumped in and out several times. Then he Inserted another finger. He  took his fingers out and sucked on his fingers.

"You taste amazing" he smirked

He took off his boxers and slid on a condom and entered in me as we moaned in pleasure.

"Moan my name baby girl" he said

"Nash" I moaned several times

"Your so tight babe" he moaned

He thrust in me slamming the bed to the wall. I moaned in pure pleasure so did he. It felt amazing. After 20 minutes his thrusts got sloppy and he pulled out of me.

I grabbed a hold of his dick in my palm. I moved my hand up and down as Nash moaned.

I smirked. I put my lips on the tip of it and licked as Nash grabbed my hair and pulled. I put it in my mouth and gaged.

"Ugh baby don't stop" Nash moaned
I did this for a few minutes when we collapsed on the bed naked.

"You were amazing" he said

He massaged my breasts as i moaned softly. He touched me in every way. I moaned.

I got out of my bed and wore Nash's hoodie and his sweats.

"Stella lets get some Ice cream" he said like a 5 year old.

I laughed and we headed to Baskin Robbins we got ice cream and headed home. I was really excited because our 1 year anniversary was coming up.

After that it was getting late and Nash wrapped his hands around my waist. Today was amazing😏