Chapter 38

Stella POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I didn't have my bad dreams that I usually have I don't know why they stopped.

I was SO excited Nash was coming home. Ugh he was also my best friend and I missed him so much. I was gonna pick him up from the airport.

I toke a shower and did my usual makeup eyeliner and mascara and my EOS balm. I wore a sweater that said next-fling. It was my favorite sweater. (Picture on the beginning of chapter)

Then I went on social media to see that Nash posted a photo of me. The caption said: Missing my girl. I love you ❤️😘

I smiled to myself. That made me miss him even more. I closed my phone and grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.

After 25 minutes I reached the airport. I didn't see Nash so I decided to text him. He said he was here. I looked out the window and saw him. I smiled to myself.

I opened the car door and ran out. I fell into his arms. I missed him so much. He hugged me real tight. I pulled away even thought I didn't want too. I was literally about to jump on him

I was about to say something but he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips on mine. Oh my god I missed this so much. His tongue exported my mouth.  

"Nash I missed you so much" I finally said

"I missed you too" he said

He grabbed his luggage and put it in the trunk. We got in the car. The whole car ride we couldn't be silent. Well who could? We had a lot to catch up on.

We headed home. We went upstairs and Nash unpacked. I was so glad he was home it was so boring without him. He was done which was really fast.

He pinned me against the wall and crashed his lips on mine. He went down to my neck and sucked hard on
My sweet spot. He tugged on my shirt signaling to take it off.

I pushed him away I wasn't in the mood to have sex right now.

"Hey is something wrong" he asked confused. He was so cute when he was confused.

"No" I simply said trying to hide my smirk

"Ok then" he said and started kissing me again. I pulled away

"Nash I'm not in the mood" I said

"Come on I missed you it's been a month without sex" he smirked

"Well you just have to wait longer" I smirked. He groaned.

For the rest of day we just talked cause we had a lot to say. After a while it was getting late so we decided to sleep.

I changed into shorts and a tank top and hopped into bed. Nash came behind me and laid next to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Stella I love you" he said

"I love you too" I smiled

After a while I drifted off to sleep.

Luke smashed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back I was disgusted he went down to my neck. I wanted to die right now.

I was getting raped. He went down to my bra and unhooked my bra.

"No Luke stop please" I sobbed

He ignored my comment and left a trail of kissed until he reached my panties.

I sobbed louder as he slipped them off leaving me naked.

My eyes shot open. I realized I was in bed with Nash. I was breathing heavily as sweat filled my body.

"Stella are you okay" Nash asked as he wrapped his hands around me.

"Yeah just a bad dream" I said

"It's okay I'm here" Nash said sleepily

I felt safe in his arms as I went back to sleep. I didn't have a bad dream this time.