Chapter 44

Stella POV
I woke up on the cold bathroom floor.
I got up and washed my wrists. After that I took a shower and it relaxed me.

I got dressed and wore sweatpants and a oversized hoodie.I didn't realize I was wearing Nash's sweats and hoodie.

I ignored it and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I was so hungry I didn't eat anything since yesterday.

Just my luck Nash was cooking something shirtless in his boxers. I swear to god he does this on purpose.

I ignored him and got some cereal fruit loops my favorite.

"Good morning babe" Nash said

I ignored his comment and the fact that he called me babe. I continued to eat my cereal.

"Stella can we talk please?" He begged

I stayed silent and ate faster trying to finish so I can leave. I went into the kitchen and got some orange juice. Nash followed me in.

"Stella please don't give me the silent treatment come on I love you" he begged

"Ok fine what do you want to say" I said highly annoyed

"Stella I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you a slut you're not one. It's just that I was mad. I am so sorry. Please I love you so much" he begged

"Ok fine just give me time to think" I said and gulped my orange juice

Nash pinned me against the wall. Why can't he just ever stop? It's so annoying.

"Baby did you decide yet?" Nash asked innocently

He leaned in for a kiss, I grabbed his chest and pushed him off me surprisingly I actually pushed him off.

"Leave me alone Nash I'll tell you when I tell you" I said

Ugh Fuck why couldn't I say yes I wanted to kiss him badly. He can't just do that all the time. I went upstairs and got ready.

I was going to the store to get some groceries and Starbucks. I grabbed the keys and left before Nash came downstairs.

I headed in the store and just got some light things. I went to the cashier.

"Hey beautiful" he said

I should say I have a boyfriend but I don't well I do, it's complicated.

"I have a boyfriend" I said and left with my things.

The nerve of some people. I headed in Starbucks and got a drink. I headed home. I parked the car and went inside. I put they keys on the hook.

I had 34 messages from Nash and 17 missed calls. What the fuck? I'm glad I put it on silent. Footsteps came thundering down the stairs.

"Where were you I was worried" he said in relief

"Starbucks" I mumbled

I missed Nash a lot. I think I'm going to forgive him. I love him so much. He sat down on the couch.

I walked up to him as he looked up to
me. I sat down on his lap as he watched in confusion. I gently placed my lips on his.

We both moved slowly. There was a knot in my stomach as butterflies attacked my stomach. I sat on the couch and Nash laid on my lap.

I tugged and played with his hair. After that we headed upstairs and laid in bed.

I wrapped my hands around his neck. He wrapped his hands on my stomach cause I still had scars on my sides. I pecked his lips and fell asleep.