Chapter 50

Stella POV
It's been a week and Nash has still been the same guy. Trampled with work. He doesn't treat me the same like her used to.

He used to make me laugh when I'm about to cry, he makes he happy, he loved me and didn't just use me. But what we had is gone. I smiled as tears streamed down.

I went upstairs and waited for Nash. I needed to tell him I'm leaving. I can't live like this. At 1 my eyes got heavier and heavier as I tried to stay awake.

After 20 minutes Nash walked through the door. He came into the room as I sat up not falling asleep. He leaned in for a kiss and I pushed him away.

"Nash I'm leaving" I said as tears burned my cheek

"Why babe?" He asked with tears filing up in his eyes.

"Stop calling me babe can't you ever be serious for once!!" I screamed

He was shocked and I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs.

"Stella please don't go. I love you SO much." He sobbed

"I'm sorry Nash I can't live like this anymore" I said and headed out the door.

He ran in after me and begged me to stay. I closed the door on my car and drove away to Cam's. I will always want Nash back no matter what.

"Baby no please" Nash sobbed one last time.

I drove to Cam's house and opened the door without giving a fuck. Cameron ran down the stairs. All he did was walk up to me and hugged me in a tight hug.

I hugged back tighter. I sobbed into his bare shoulder. He was only in his boxers. He pulled away and carries me bridal style up the stairs.

He laid me on the bed.

"Stella what's wrong?" He asked and laid next to me.

I explained everything to him and I sobbed harder than I did before. I was depressed right now. I want to die!

He kissed my cheek.

"You know he loves you more than anything right?" Cam asked me

"No he doesn't anymore it's just a lie" I sobbed

"Stella I know it's hard and I'm here for you but, you have to let him explain. You just walked out and didn't let him explain." Cam gently said

I mean I guess he was right. I didn't let him explain. I just walked out on him.

"Ok fine I'll talk to him" I said calming down.

"Ok lets go" Cam said

"But it 2 in the morning" I whined

"It's now or never" Cam chuckled  

I groaned and went into the car as Cam drove to Nash's. After 20 minutes we reached there and I got out of the car.

Cam wanted to come too but I wanted to do this alone. I headed in the door. I couldn't see Nash so I went upstairs in our room.

Suddenly Nash wrapped his hands around my waist. I gasped.

"Hey babe" Nash slurred

Ugh fuck he was drunk. Nash drinks sometimes when he's upset. I grabbed his hand downstairs and gave him a glass of water.

He walked up to me and hugged me real tight. I pushed him back.

"I'll let you explain" I said and sat down on the couch.

"I would never cheat on you I loved you so much. Please come back to me baby"Nash said

He placed his lips on mine as I kissed back with thirst. He took off my shirt still kissing me. He went down on my neck and pushed me on the couch.

"Nash no" I said and sat up wore my shirt and headed out the door. I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk and said bye to Cam.

I headed back inside and went upstairs to an angry Nash on the bed. Aww he looked cute when he was mad. I laid next to him as he ignored me.

I giggled and kissed his neck sucking on his sweet spot. He didn't do anything. I went under the covers and tried taking off his boxers.

He pulled it up as I ripped them and pulled them off. I grabbed it in my mouth and sucked on it going deeper and faster.

"Babe stop" Nash moaned/ stuttered

I smiled and kept going faster and faster. He cummed in my mouth.

-----/-------------------------------
Remember to vote!!

-Riya