Chapter 23

Later that day

Stella POV

I woke up and was that it was 9:00. Nash was already awake he was on his phone.

"Morning princess" he said and kissed my forehead

"Hey" I said

"Stella get ready we are going on a date" he said

"Ok" I smiled

I hopped in the shower and showered. After that I threw up a little bit but I ignored it.

I dried my hair and curled it. I was wearing a strapless dress that was a tan color and had a cute belt with a diamond bow and a tan flowy skirt. It was adorable and I loved it.
(Outfit at beginning of chapter)

"Stella hurry up we are-" he cut himself off and was staring at me. Up and down his eyes went.

"You look amazing" he said in awe

I blushed madly

"Not too bad yourself Grier" I said

He was tearing a tux and looked extremely hot.

"Well thank you" he said and fixed his collar.

I laughed as we headed out of my house. He took me to a fancy restaurant.

"Hi I will be your waiter" the waiter said checking me out. I was extremely uncomfortable. Nash also noticed.

"We will have the lobster" Nash gritted between his teeth

The waiter left. I don't know why but I just started laughing. Nash raised his eyebrow. Then he started smiling trying to hold in his laugh. But failed miserably.

There we were laughing for no reason. After a while the lobster came and it was really good.

We got a chocolate cake for desert. We got in the car.

"Wear this" he said holding a eye mask
"Ok" I said

After 30 minutes we got out of the car. Nash holding my hand so I wouldn't run into something.

He undid the mask and I saw a beautiful sight.

It was a pretty skylight with all the stars and the waves crashing in the distance.

"Nash it's beautiful" I said in awe

"I though you might like it" he said

Then he got out a small black box.

"This is a promise ring. It means we will always be there for each other no matter what. Though the hard times answer will always love each other"he said

He put in on my ring finger and it has "Stella and Nash" engraved in the ring

"I love you" I said

"I love you more" he smiled and leaned in the kiss.

After that we were enjoying the beach. I was admiring my ring. After that we went home.

Nash fell asleep and I went. Into the bathroom and threw up a lot. I was getting really worried.

A horrible thought popped in my head of why I was throwing up. I was literally about to cry from the thought. It couldn't be. Could it??

I managed to clear my head and I eventually fell asleep dreaming about me and Nash!