Chapter 36

Stella POV
2nd Week

I found myself running. I didn't know where to. I was panting until I heard someone's footsteps thundering behind me. I glanced behind me to see Luke.

I kept running until my feet got heavier every step I took. I tried running more but he caught up to me.

I was pinned against the wall. After a few minutes a van came and Luke threw me in.

I fought back trying not to loose my energy.

After 20 minutes he threw me over my shoulders and carried me in the house. We reached inside and Luke locked the door.

There was lump in my throat and he ran upstairs still silent. He threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Leave me alone Luke" I said

He ignored me and threw my shirt off. He just stared at my six pack and cocked an eyebrow.

"Aww look who's working out just to keep me away. That's cute" he said in a weird tone

Everything went black. I shot out of my bed. Wow all of that was a dream? My breaths were heavy. I caught my breath. I was sweating badly.

It was awful. I cleared my head and took a shower.

I was scared even though it was a dream. My memories flooded my head. I was tense ugh I hate this feeling.

I felt like dying. It was a awful feeling. I got out of the shower an got dressed and laied down in my bed and watched movies for the rest of the day.