Chapter 48

Stella POV
I woke up next to my husband. I loved saying that word. I checked the time. Holy shit were late for the flight.

"Nash wake up were late" I yelled

He woke up and pecked my lips and started getting ready. I did too. After that we are breakfast and headed out the door.

We reached the airport just in time. We sat down waiting with the other people. I leaned on Nash's lap and fell asleep.

"Babe wake up" Nash said and nudged me

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm tried" I said

He chuckled and we all headed on the plane. We sat down next to each other and I leaned on Nash shoulder.

We had conversation here and there and the flight took off. I was listening to music "Sorry" by Justin Bieber. I loved that song.

After Flight

We headed off the plane and got a taxi and headed to our hotel. After 20 minutes we headed inside. It was a cute hotel. We unpacked and sat on the bed.

Nash laid down and I hovered over him. I kissed him gently I was going to tease him badly today. He deepened the kiss and went faster as I slowed down.

I started kissing his neck and ignoring his sweet spot. I took off his shirt and kissed his chest. Leaving a trail of kisses to his area.

I took off his sweats as he watched in amusement.

"Come on babe you can't tease me here" he begged

I rubbed his thigh really close to his dick. As he groaned loudly. I smiled I gasped as he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. He took off my shirt.

He kissed my cleavage several times. He didn't unclasp my bra. Ugh I hated when he did that. He's getting payback. He took off my pants and panties.

He kissed very close to my heat as he watched me.

"Nash please" I said

He kept kissing close to my clit. I pushed him off of me and grabbed his dick. I put my palm on it and rubbed up and down. I picked up the pace.

"Oh fuck don't stop" Nash moaned and grabbed my hair.

I didn't stop and licked the tip of it as Nash moaned loudly. He cumed inside my mouth as I swallowed. He pushed me on the bed and unclasped my bra.

Finally he was going to this right. He sucked on my nipples as I moaned loudly. He left a trail of kisses to my clit as he put my legs in his shoulders.

He watched me as I tangled my tiny heads in his hair. He glided his tongue in my clit as I moaned tugging his hair. He licked harder.

"Nash" I screamed accidentally pulling his hair. He smirked at me.

He pulled out a condom and entered in me. As we both moaned in pleasure. Ugh this felt so good. He pounded on me sending pleasure to both of us.

"Fuck Nash" I moaned

After a while his thrusts got sloppy and pulled out of me. Clasped on the bed with me and we cuddled and fell asleep.
A/N
Remember to vote!