Chapter 51 (last chapter)

*6 years later*
(Short chapter)

Stella POV

It's been 6 years and me and Nash are the proud mother and father of 2 kids 1 boy and 1 girl. We couldn't be happier and I am go grateful.

We love each other more than anything. Right now I'm chilling in my bed as our kids are at school. I smile to Nash.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" he smiled back

I loved my life but Luke kidnapped me a few times but he's in jail for the rest of his life. I'm glad and relieved. If I weren't for Nash I would be dead by now.

We still are in contact with Cam, the Jacks, Sky, Taylor and some other people.

We still live in the same house. I loved this place and didn't want to move for the world. I head downstairs and eat breakfast.

I finish my food and put my plate in the sink. I walk upstairs and cuddle with Nash. We were watching Netflix. I am really happy with my life.

Also how far I have gotten. I stay at home and help with the kids.

I love Nash so much I can't believe we have been married for 6 years! That's a long time. I guess I'm Falling For Those Blue Eyes, No I Fell for them!!

--------------------------
Remember  to vote!!!

Read my new book it's called sex slave Nash Grier!!! I have written 3 chapters!!
OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE BOOK. This is my first book ever wrote!!

-RIYA! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
❤️😍😘😊😭😘🤗😱😱😍😍😍❤️😨😬😁😆