Chapter 42

Stella POV
I woke up on the couch next to Nash. I had my hands around his neck. Our faces were inches away. This couch was really small. How did we both fit?

Ugh I was mad at Nash why does he always do this. I squirmed until Nash fell off the couch. I tried holding in my laughter but failed really badly.

"Fuck" he mumbled

"Stella what the hell that hurt" he said

"Sorry" I laughed

I went upstairs and locked the door. I laid on the bed. I was still upset at Nash for what he did yesterday. My eyes got heavy as I fell asleep.

"STELLA COME OUT NOW OR YOU'RE GETTING PUNISHED" he screamed

I unlocked the door and Luke ran in. He was kind of calm yet still angry.

"Come here bitch" he said and pulled
me by my hair. I sobbed harder and harder

He pushed me on the bed and slapped my face several times.

"Stella you're doing this to yourself" he said angry

"Doesn't mean you can hit me asshole" I said

"Shut up" he said

I shut my mouth as he tied my hands on the rope again. I cried and cried. This is hell. I want to die right now. He blindfolded me and left the room.

He came back and dug his nails in my waist as I cried.

"Say you love me" he gritted

His nails dug deeper and deeper.

"I love you" I cried

He released as warm liquid left my waist it was probably blood. My sides was throbbing and bleeding badly.

"Luke if you claim to love me why are you hurting me" I said

"Don't ask questions" he said

He dug his nails in my arms as they went deeper and deeper.

My eyes shot open and tears streamed down my face. Whenever I don't sleep with Nash (not sexually) I get these dreams. But when I do I don't.

I never want to sleep by myself again. I don't know why I didn't get these dreams with Nash.

My phone chimes and it's a text from Nash.

N-Come down

S-Why I'm still mad at you😡

N- I have a sorry gift for you😘

S-Fine

I got up until my waist started hurting. I checked and saw that there was blood. Is my dream coming true or something? What the fuck is happening to me?

I headed downstairs ignoring my scars on my waist.

"Nash?" I yelled looking for him

Suddenly in a split second. Nash put his hands on my waist tightly. I cried in pain and fell to the ground sobbing.

Ugh fuck that hurt so badly. Blood dripped down. Nash picked me up bridal style and laid me on the couch.

"Babe what's wrong" Nash said SUPER concerned

He lifted my shirt a little bit so he could see my sides. His blue pure  eyes turned dark in a second.  

"What happened" he said leaving me on the couch

After a few minutes he came back with AID kit in his hand. He lifted my shirt up.

"Babe this will hurt" he said

I grabbed his hand and squeezed as he put alcohol on it as it stung. Then after that he put a bandage on my side and put my shirt down.

He was about to get up but I pulled him down and hugged his super tight. I love him so much. No one has ever been this nice to me before.

I explained everything to him and why I had this scar.

"Nash I need to tell you something" I said

"What is it" he said

"Well whenever I don't sleep with you I get these dreams but when I do sleep with you I don't" I said

"Well then don't sleep by yourself again" he said

"Okay I wont" I smiled

"I love you so much Nash" I said and sat in his lap

"I love you too" he smiled

"By the way I did love it yesterday" I smirked

"I knew it" he smirked

I leaned in for a kiss. It was a gentle kiss.