Epilogue I

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. ~George Benard Shaw

Luke's POV

*Eight Months Later*

"No, no." Michael laughed. "The funny part is when you thought we were serious. We tricked you guys so good."

"Luke looked like he was going to cry!" Ashton replied.

"I'm just good at what I do." I shrugged. Currently they were discussing the time when Michael and I came home and were "arguing" in order to trick Calum and Ashton. It worked out, Michael's little joke paid off and we got two extremely confused boys.

While they continued laughing about it I looked around the room, there was a lot of people here. But what else should I have expected? I did not even know half of them. Not the ideal wedding if you asked me, but Michael seemed happy and that was what mattered. And he just loved all the people.

"I still think that one of you should have worn a dress." Calum said and I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Why?" I sighed. Calum had been bugging us about someone wearing a dress from day one. "I would have put you in a dress if you dared tried to put me on me." 

"But in a dress your legs would look so good." Ashton sighed. 

"That's not the only thing." Michael chuckled as he tried to subtly take a sip of his champagne. Ashton and Calum began to laugh as I glared at Michael with burning cheeks. "I'm sorry, did I say something?" 

"Keep your inappropriate jokes to yourself." I snarled. 

"Yeah I'll save those for later." Michael snorted. 

"I hate you." 

"Ha, no." Michael replied. At this point, Ashton and Calum were standing on the sidelines laughing hysterically while I stood in place with a burning face. 

"I had no idea your relationship was so.." Calum trailed off, tapping his chin as if he was thinking. 

"Don't finish that sentence." I said. "Don't even dare I will get a bottle of champagne from the bar and pour it all over your head!" 

"Good luck getting that." Michael said. "I already told the bartender not to let you touch any alcohol. At all." I rolled my eyes in response, which got Michael to smack the back of my head. "I'm serious, Luke." 

"I know you are." I said, it may have been several months since I had touched anything with alcohol in it at all. But Michael, Calum, Ashton even Elisabetta had prohibited me to consume anything alcoholic at all. Which was kind of annoying, considering I could not drink during social events or just for pure enjoyment. Everyone was afraid I would go back to drinking like I did before. I guess that was my own fault though, I had problems with it in the past and they were trying everything in their power to stop that from happening again. 

Michael and I eventually sat at a table and allowed anyone who wanted to come talk to us, to do so. People came and had twenty minute conversations with us and would walk away. A couple minutes later someone else would arrive. 

"I'm just wondering when someone is going to come up to us and actually say something mean." I sighed. 

"No I made sure that won't happen already." Michael said. I raised an eyebrow. "When I was inviting people I especially did not invite homophobic people. Trust me, there were a lot of people who asked if they were invited and I told them no because I didn't want them giving you or I hell." 

"For once you thought ahead." I chuckled. 

"Hey I spent a lot of time planning all of this, the least you could do is give me a little recognition." Michael sighed. 

"You're right, I'm sorry." I said, leaning forward and kissing Michael's cheek. 

"Thank you." Michael smiled, he looked out in front of us quickly before letting out a sigh and turning back to me, a smile still plastered on his face;however it was clearly fake. "Your mother is walking towards us."

"You don't seem too excited." I chuckled. 

"You'll see why." Michael said, he pointed in the direction of my mother and we instantly heard a loud squealing noise. I turned and saw my mother already taking several pictures. 

"Mum we hired a photographer so you wouldn't have to take photos." I said. "Remember? We talked about this, give me the camera." 

"Oh but Luke - "

"Mum, come on." I said, holding out my hand. My mother reluctantly handed me the black camera in her hand and I placed it on the table. "Now take a seat and you can squeal some more." 

"Luke - " 

"Michael let her get it out of her system before it builds up and she kills us with it." I said, Michael chuckled and shook his head. He knew it was sort of true. My mother would be better if she talked all she wanted now, instead of later. 

So we sat and listened to her speak for an hour, Michael and I glanced at each other every now and again. A face that looked like we wanted to sigh. 

"Mum we've kind of, been talking for a while. Don't you think?" I asked. "Michael and I have to do other things." 

"Oh of course." My mother laughed. "Sorry my fault. I'll just - "

"Leave the camera." I said as my mother reached for it. "Come on, just enjoy yourself! Get drunk or something, I don't care. Mingle. Just do something, alright?"

"Yeah have fun! It's not all about us, you know." Michael smiled. 

"It's your wedding." My mother said.

"That's true.." I nodded. "But make sure you're enjoying yourself too." I stood up from the table with Michael as we began to walk away. "And leave the camera." 

"Fine." My mother sighed. 

A few seconds later a drunken Ashton came and fell over Michael and I. We could not help but to laugh - besides the fact that I would have to listen to Calum complaining tomorrow. Or well, he would be spamming my phone. 

"Luke! My favorite person!" Ashton giggled. 

"Hi Ashton." I laughed. "Calum what did you let him do?" I looked around Ashton to see Calum pulling him off of me.

"Setting myself up for despair." Calum sighed. 

"Go sit him somewhere where he won't hurt himself, or anyone else." Michael said, Calum began to drag Ashton off to the side while Michael turned to me and lifted me up off the ground slightly. "Now Luke?" 

"Yes?" I grinned. 

"Cake?" 

I tilted my head. "Is that a question?" 

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Lucy 

I really should not be up this late I have work tomorrow, but this is one of..What.. Like five different epilogues? XD Ariana decided to put more up you can thank her whenever. Anyways I'm going to bed cause work. There's probably a lot of errors in this as well because I'm tired and kind of smashing my face against a keyboard instead of using my hands. So don't point it out, please just don't. Peace out people scouts. 

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles, and Serenades xX