Six - Sweet Rage

Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects. ~Richard M. Nixon

Luke's POV

I sure as hell didn't understand Michael. He kissed me, he didn't have to, but he did. Even if Ivan did suggest it, Michael did it.

I couldn't tell if I just felt like an idiot or if I was seriously anger with Michael. Maybe even both.

I stood up from the couch, went straight to my room. I was taking this as anger. This was, after all, the second time Michael's done something like this.

I couldn't help the pain though. I couldn't help myself.

I finally got myself to admit I liked Michael in more than a friendly manner and after last night, I thought I knew he liked me the same way. But now he's turned on me.

I've never been so miserable.

However, Michael was going to be Michael, so I wasn't surprised when the clock strikes twelve and I while I laid in the dark, the door creaked open.

"Lukey?" Michael whimpered from the door.

"What?!" I sat straight up. "What could you possibly want!?"

"Luke..I-I - "

"No Michael! No!" I stood up and pulled him in my room, pushing him against the wall and slamming the door. "This is the second time you have told me that we're not even friends anymore! I'm not doing it a third time!"

"Luke please - "

"I get it! Kissing me was gross! That's fine Michael!" I yelled. "You regret it? Fine! I don't care if you did or not! But I'm not going through this torment. I'm sick of you making me believe that you actually like me and care about me! Only to turn around and slam it into my face!"

"Let me speak!" Michael begged.

"Why should I!?" I snapped. "You never listened to me, considered how I felt! Gosh dammit, Michael! I really liked you! Okay!? I liked you! And I liked kissing you! But you turn your fancy butt around and tell me that you regret what you did! Not me, you! And then you tell me you want nothing to do with me! Well I have had it, thank you!"

"Luke..Please.." Michael whimpered.

"I'm sorry Michael." I breathed. "I can't help you now. So leave."

"Luke - "

"I said leave!" I yelled and felt Michael walk around me, and I heard the door open. Letting silent tears roll down my face.

"Luke?" I turned my head to the soft voice and saw Ashton there instead of Michael.

"Are you going to say we can't be friends either?" I sniffled, wiping under my eyes. Ashton shut the door and approached me.

"Oh Luke.." He sighed. "Course not, is that what this is all about?"

I sat down on my bed next to Ashton and explained to him what happened, how I felt, and he sat. Waiting patiently for me finish.

"I liked him a lot.." I mumbled and laid on my side, so my head was on Ashton's lap.

"I know Luke, I know." Ashton sighed. "I'm sure Mikey likes you he's just really confused. And if he doesn't, then he is the dumbest person I know. Why don't you just get some rest, yeah?"

I nodded and curled into Ashton, trying my best not to think or feel bad for yelling at Michael. And I must've been okay if I fell asleep without trouble.

However it was only worse the next morning.

I walked in the kitchen at six o'clock, Ashton still sleeping in my bed. I stood in the doorway, staring at Michael who eventually turned his head to look at me.

We just locked eyes, said nothing did nothing. But he was a lost puppy. He looked as if he was going to cry.

I finally tore my glance and walked farther in the kitchen. When I did however, Michael walked out. But why am I suprised?

I stood there or a few seconds before Calum walked in, fuming anger.

"Um..Hey?" I said. "A-Are you alright? You-You look angry.."

"I am angry." Calum snarled.

"Um.. Why?" I asked.

"Because of you!" Calum yelled and slammed me against the refrigerator. "Why did you have to be so mean to Michael!?"

"Calum you let Luke go right now!" Ashton yelled, pushing Calum back. Michael walked in and watched them fighting along side me. And I just couldn't take it.

"Enough!" I yelled and they both stopped, everyone turning to me. "Okay? K-Knock it off.." My voice was shaky as my throat closed, knowing this was my fault. But then again when is it not? And someone could try and persuade me wrong, but all the evidence leads back to it. I didn't accept Michael's apology, instead I flipped out, and therefore got Ashton on my side but Calum on Michael's.

"Luke.." Michael said softly. "Are you okay?"

"N-Never better.." I mumbled and walked out of the kitchen, hiding in my room and this time, I did not let Ashton in.

I laid in bed for what felt like hours, completely bored out of my mind. But I wasn't sure where to go with this anymore. It was best to just hide myself.

However, I was able to crack an idea.

I stood up out of my bed and walked through the house, slipping on my shoes.

"Luke, where are you going?" Ashton asked as I opened the door, I saw the three boys looking at me.

"M'going to get wasted." I smiled. "See you in the morning."

"Whoa wait what!?" Ashton yelled as I shut the door and walk down the hall. I wasn't really going to get wasted - maybe tipsy but not wasted. I just didn't want to say where I was actually going.

"Luke come back here!" Ashton yelled and I have him a finger before hopping in the elevator and riding it down.

Ivan's office, here I come.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

I don't have much time so I'm not writing something long. Just have a nice Sunday.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX