Ten - Whose Mistake

An offended heart is the breeding ground of deception. ~John Bevere

Luke's POV

"I don't get it." Macy said. "Explain this to me."

"Well, Michael didn't want to date me. And I sure wasn't planning on dating him." I said. "But our manager thought it would be a good idea for us to date. So we did. And he just hated it the whole time and was always really pissed off and mean to me. Now I guess we are really dating but I'm still thinking that he doesn't want to date me and the second that someone tells him he doesn't have to, he's just going to break it off. So I don't know.." By now I have had too much alcohol in my system but I couldn't care less.

"To be honest with you Luke." Macy said as she looked to me. "I think you're right. I highly doubt that Michael Clifford is gay."

"Me too.."

"So why are you wasting your time?" Macy asked.

"What do you mean? What else am I suppose to do?" I asked.

"Well I mean that you shouldn't be messing around with someone who doesn't actually care about you or actually see you in the way you seem them." Macy said. "If you ask me, which you did, you aren't too fond on the idea of dating Michael either."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm not." I sighed.

"Here have another drink,"

"Thank you."

"No problem, anyways," Macy said. "I just think you should consider something else. I mean, are you actually gay? Like do you know for certain?"

"I don't think so.." I muttered as I poured the shot don.

Macy spun around in her chair and sighed. "See. This is what I'm talking about."

"What?"

"Look? Can't you see Michael. Not only are Ashton and Calum dancing with girls but Michael is too." Macy said. "He doesn't actually care about you."

"I-I think I'm going to go home.." I mumbled.

"You can't drive." Macy said. "Here, I'll go with you."

"You don't -"

"I'm going to. Let me see your phone so I can call a cab." Macy said.

"Uh. Why?" I asked.

"You think I can afford a new phone?" Macy scoffed. "I don't bring my phone to parties and night clubs."

"Fine." I sighed and passed her my phone. A few minutes later I was dragged outside by Macy and sat on the curb with her. No one said anything and no one really needed too. I didn't really want to talk, but then I had to because I was a drunken mess. Obsessed with the thought that Michael was just using me. The thought had been placed in my mind and it was there to stay.

"C'mon." Macy grabbed me off the curb and we climbed in a taxi. Before I could even say a destination, Macy beat me to it. I didn't bother to say anything though. I was too wasted to care.

Eventually a care took us back to an apartment complex and I followed Macy inside.

"Hey do you want something to drink?" Macy asked and I shrugged before nodding completely. She brought me back a bottle and I knew this had to be beer. Alcohol was the last thing I needed but I couldn't care less. I was so fed up with everything that I didn't even want to be thinking.

"So, Luke." Macy said. "Are you gay?"

"Didn't you already ask me that?" I turned my drunken head to her.

"I don't know, I didn't really get a straight answer out of you." She shrugged.

"I guess not." I said with a shrug.

"So. You and Michael aren't really a thing?"

"No, probably not."

Macy gave a small smile and nodded her head. "Oh, you finished your drink. Want another?"

"That'd be nice." I giggled drunkenly as Macy left me in her living room and came back with a bottle in her hand.

However that was the last thing I remembered. Everything else just grew dark, I didn't think I could take anymore alcohol into my system.

It wasn't completely dark though, I had many thoughts but none of them were coherent. I was beginning to wonder what type of drug I was on. Because I couldn't comprehend anything that was happening to me. Even though I wasn't really on anything. Just a good bit, or a little too much bit, of alcohol.

When I woke up, I had to throw up. I didn't even think about anything. I heard someone tell me there was a trash can in the corner of the room and I didn't think about anything until I actually threw up. Then I flopped down on a bed and stared up at the ceiling before I heard a light laughter.

"The hell.." I mumbled, turning my head to the side I saw Macy.

And then it hit me like a bullet.

from what I could see, which was Macy's back, she was completely naked and as I looked down at myself I saw the same thing.

"Oh my gosh.." I mumbled. "Did I...I..I slept with you!?"

"Mhm." Macy nodded with a smile. Like it was her crowning achievement, and I could see that wicked smile. She did everything and she planned it.

"What happened?" I asked as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Dammit I barely remember your name! What will Michael think!?"

"You said you and Michael weren't dating, so I took a chance. Honestly I think  would have either way." Macy shrugged. "Pills in your alcohol Luke. Pills in the alcohol."

"You sick girl.." I scoffed.

"Relax, just don't tell  Michael and no one will ever know. Not like he cares about you anyways." Macy said. She was still  laying partially exposed as I slid off the bed and pulled my pants back on.

"I'm leaving." I snapped.

"Why?" Macy groaned.

"Because you tricked me! I am dating Michael okay!? I'm just a little confused and worried about everything. You didn't have to take advantage of me like that! I'm leaving." I snarled.

"I wouldn't tell Michael if I was you." Macy shrugged.

"Well good thing I'm not you." I snarled and sped off. Faster and faster.

I was a disgusting human being. I felt defiled, gross, unsanitary. I had betrayed Michael and was somewhat hoping that he slept with someone else just to make us even. Well part of me hoped that.

I ran my fingers through my hair and hurried back to the hotel with folded arms. Wishing that I didn't do this to Michael..

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

So yes..

I am really tired so I am just going to go and take a quick lil nap. Which is a bad idea since I might not be able to sleep tonight if I do.

But anyways.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX