Five - Feelings

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! ~ Audrey Hepburn

Michael's POV

"So Luke," I said while we laid on the floor. We were close enough so our shoulders were pressed together but it seemed so far away.

"Hm?"

"What do you think of this whole thing Ivan has us doing?" I asked, turning my head to see Luke's face. His lip pursed together in thought.

"I don't know Mikey." Luke said. "I don't understand it, honestly. Like, why did he want us to date? Whose idea was it? Why us?"

"Well I don't know the answers to the first two questions, but Ivan said we were voted the best ship." I shrugged. "I think either way you would've had to date one of us."

"Why?" Luke whined.

"Cause you're..Well.." I smiled. "You."

"You're a jerk." Luke smiled. A wide, genuine smile. A smile so rare these days.

"Oh I'm not that mean." I rolled my eyes. Luke shrugged and let out a yawn, covering his mouth. "Why don't you sleep on one of the couches?"

"Because I'm too lazy to get up." Luke whined. "Carry me!"

"Ha, how about no." I smiled and Luke made a pouting face. "Stop looking at me like that!"

"Carry me then." Luke said. So I groaned as I stood up and dragged Luke across the floor, he bursted into laughter as I did so, but eventually I pushed his body up on the couch.

"Thank you Mikey." Luke smiled.

"I've got you." I winked and I laid down on the opposite couch, noticing a frown forming on Luke's face. However if faded too quickly for me to do anything.

"Night Mikey." Luke mumbled, turning to face the other way so I could no longer see his face.

I tried to asleep soon after those words but I couldn't. A million thoughts roaming my head keeping me awake, just glancing from the ceiling to Luke.

I ran a hand through my hair and down my tired face. I couldn't understand this situation right now.

I kissed Luke, out of a sort of choice, and yeah I liked kissing him but I have no idea what that means. I couldn't tell if it was Luke whom I liked to kiss, or if I just liked kissing someone in general. Like I needed some sort of passionate gratification in my life.

As much as I wanted to choose the lateral, something was pestering my mind. Every time Luke needed someone, it was me and if it was anyone else I would flip. It Luke was upset, I wanted to be the one to make him happy again. If Luke needed help with simple tasks, I wanted to be there. If Luke was feeling self-concious, I wanted to be the one to lift his personal interpretation of himself. I wanted to always be Luke's favorite. I wanted me to be the person he looked to, always. No one else.

So what does that mean?

The next morning I left while Luke still slept, telling Manny to let Luke know I would be back.

So I headed downtown to Ivan's office, or at least I was before being stopped by a group of girls.

"Michael!" One of them smiled wide. I wasn't exactly 'used-to' random girls knowing my name. So I gave a small smile and was asked a question that shocked me. "Where's Luke? You two seemed like such a close couple, I thought you'd be together."

"Oh. He's still sleeping." I smiled and nodded. Reminding myself not to blow my cover right here. However it wasn't an issue, thankfully, since the girls moved past the topic quickly. Thank goodness, I couldn't bear the idea of anyone talking about Luke and I.

I arrived at Ivan's office eventually, opening the door I without knocking his head was down. Writing away.

He didn't even look up to me before he spoke. "Michael you really should knock."

"Oh I hate you, did you know that?" I snarled.

Ivan smiled, still not looking at me. "So I've heard." Ivan looked to me. "Tell me, why are you mad at me this time. I would bet my estate that it's about Luke."

"Of course it is you nitwit, what else?" I scoffed and sat down across from him.

"Why are you so vicious about it?" Ivan asked. "Luke isn't at all."

"Well I'm not Luke."

"True, you aren't." Ivan said. "Tell me, what was last night like."

"I did what you said."

"And?"

"And I kissed the poor boy." I sighed and leaned back.

"Why is he a 'poor boy'?" Ivan asked.

"Cause this isn't going to work out." I sighed. "Someone's going to get hurt and it's going to be Luke."

"Did you not like kissing him?" Ivan asked.

"No I didn't. I mean, yeah. Kinda. Okay probably." I groaned. "I don't know at this point."

"Aw little Mikey actually likes Luke and yet, is too stubborn to admit it." Ivan said. "Now that is why Luke will get hurt. Because you're so stubborn."

"I'm not!"

"You are!" Ivan smiled.

"Whatever I don't need this." I sighed standing up.

"Michael you're so idiotic." Ivan chuckled. "You come to me, looking for assistance when you hate me. Then you're like a child. You don't get your way and you leave and hate me more. You know, I'm thinking that you're the only one who will get hurt. Because who could love a childish boy like you?"

My face was on fire with embarrassment and anger. Stomping out of the room, slamming doors behind me I went back to the hotel, I didn't want to see anyone at this point.

What did Ivan know anyways? He made two straight guys start to date for pubclicity!

Although it is working quite well..

I walked into the hotel room and noticed the television was on. Walking over and glancing over the couch I saw Luke laying there. His legs too long for the tiny couch.

"Hey Luke." I said and he screamed and fell off the couch. Groaning, he lifted himself up.

"Hi Michael." Luke said as he climbed back on the couch, facing me.

"I need to say something." I said slowly.

"Oh. Okay." Luke smiled and nodded. "Go ahead."

"Um..I-I can't help but let this affect out friendship." I said

"Oh.." Luke's smile faded. "I understand."

"No you-you don't." I shook my head. "I'm not quite sure I understood what happened last night or what came over me but I do know one thing."

"What's that?"

"I want nothing to do with you." I said and walked out, leaving a wide-eyed confused Luke.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

This hasn't been updated in like..Two weeks or more. So here you gooo.

Anyways I'm playing Skyrim so see you later :3

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX