One - I Don't Like You

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. ~Barack Obama

Recap:

"So, we're going to try something and have two of you date." Ivan said and I went wide eyed, ignoring whatever someone else was doing. "Listen! This is just what a going to happen. It's just a publicity thing. We will be the first to see if this works. Now..We're going to go with the highest voted duo."

"Who is it?" Ashton asked.

"Luke and Michael."

-------------------

Luke'sPOV

"This is bull!" Michael screamed as we entered the hotel room. He had fought Ivan for nearly an hour but in the end, gave in to his little game. I didn't say anything, there was no point.

"Michael get over yourself. It's not like you and Luke are actually dating. You basically act like a couple anyways." Ashton sighed. He was already sick of Michael and his tantrum.

"Easy for you to say! You don't have to date this!" Michael scoffed and gestured towards me.

"Mikey, relax." Calum sighed.

"Fine." Michael sighed and turned to me. "Luke, listen here, I don't like you. Okay, you need to remember that I don't like you."

"I'll remember." I mumbled as Michael stormed off.

"Luke, are you alright? Michael was being a jerk." Calum sighed.

"No, I'm alright. I'm just gonna go lay down." I said and the two left nodded as I walked out of the room and to my bedroom. I laid in bed until I could fall asleep.

We had an interview tomorrow where we would "come out" but honestly it didn't feel right. I needed to warn my mother of it before anything happened. I didn't want to ruin anything. I didn't understand why this was a good idea. Lying? Michael sure wasn't happy, he was even more angry with me then anything.

I couldn't sleep, My mind was going every which way, and as a result I was stuck suffering.

I listened to the clock tick, tick, tick on. Eventually, when the clock read 12:34 AM I stood up and walked in the kitchen where I saw a figure bent over the counter.

"Michael..?" I said quietly and he looked at me.

"What are you doing up, Luke?" He said, the irritation had faded.

"I-I couldn't sleep." I stuttered and Michael gave me a stricken look.

"Luke, are you alright? You seem very quiet.." Michael was right, I couldn't help the feeling in the pit of my stomach. That my friendship with Michael would be dead and destroyed.

"I'm alright." I said and turned out of the room. "Goodnight Michael."

I laid in bed awake until morning. At seven I walked back out and grabbed a coffee. I sat down on the couch and stared at a black television.

"Luke," Ashton shook my shoulder. I lifted my head and saw my three band members looking at me with anxiousness. "You need to get dressed, you've been sitting here for thirty minutes. We need to leave soon."

"Okay." I said softly. Setting my coffee down I retreated to my room and just slid on my jeans when the door opened.

"Luke?" Michael poked his head in while I dug out a shirt. "Are you alright?"

"I'm good." I replied.

"You're also a liar." Michael said whilst leaning on the doorway. "You're making this whole situation suck ten times more."

"Michael please." I said with a shaky voice as I slipped on a t-shirt and some bracelets.

"What is wrong with you?" Michael scoffed. "Talk to me."

"I'm scared that this will end up ruining our friendship, you already made it pretty clear that we're not anymore." I mumbled.

"Oh Luke," Michael sighed. "I'm sorry, I was just angry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Michael walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. Pulling me into his chest. "Let's go to that interview."

So we were driven to the building, escorted inside and sat on a couch, my leg bounced with nerves while Michael sat completely calm.

"Okay boys," Ivan appeared in front of us. "Could you two couple it up a little? I'm just not feeling it."

"What do we do?" Michael exchanged glances with me and then back to Ivan. Ivan stepped forward and adjusted Michael's arm around my shoulders.

"Look couply." Ivan said and walked away.

"Hell..I am so uncomfortable." Michael comment and I nodded in agreement as the interviewer came out and sat down. She smiled at us.

And the cameras began rolling.

"Hello everyone, it is Scarlett Wench here. I am here today with Five Seconds of Summer." Scarlett smiled. "Let us begin."

Many of the questions were about music and that, but I didn't say much of anything.

"Now, I believe some of you are in relationships?" Scarlett looked to us and I could feel my palms grow clammy. I didn't want to do this.. I couldn't.

"Yeah." Michael choked out.

"Who?" Scarlett asked.

"Um..Luke and I." Michael took in a deep breath and I felt my hands beginning to shake.

Luke everyone will hate you..

The end..This is the end of it all. This fake relationship with kill you..

"Oo, tell us about your lucky ladies!" Scarlett smiled wide. She was leading this whole thing on, the terrible girl.

"Well, funny thing.." Michael laughed nervously. "They're not girls."

"Oh!" Scarlet gasped. "Explain please."

"Michael and Luke are together!" Ashton interjected with a bright smile. "Muke!"

People did say a word. I just wanted to scream out that this whole thing was fake. But I just slouched, my hands locked together as I shook.

All of a sudden there was applause and whoops. It made me feel worse, so when the interview ended I sprinted from the area.

I was lying to everyone, I was a liar, and it was already choking me.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

AUTHOR'SNOTIFICATION

This sucked! But it'll get better, I'm trying I'm just so tired omg. Anywayyyyys.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX