Four - The Awkward Blonde

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in recognition. ~Alexander Smith

Michael's POV

"He can't lock us in here..Can he?" I asked as I paced through the room.

"I don't think so." Luke mumbled.

"I will demolish that damned man!" I yelled as I knocked a vase off a table. Luke squeaked as he pulled his legs up and hid his face. "Luke? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Luke didn't say anything, only kept his face hidden. I walked over to the couch next to Luke's and plopped down before pulling out my phone and dialing Ivan.

"Hey." Ivan said after the third ring. "Not working out?"

"This is like, illegal." I snarled. "You can't lock us in here."

"Michael you can leave." Ivan sighed. "I'm trying to help you."

"Help me!?"

"Michael you were the one who was so concerned about Luke, now I have an idea and it's the only available one!" Ivan snapped. "If you have an idea I'm willing to listen but this isn't about you, now is it?"

"No. It's not." I groaned and leaned back.

"You're doing this for Luke, try something." Ivan sighed. "You never know unless you try. Just kiss him or something and tell him I said to."

"Fine.." I snarled and hung up. I glanced over at Luke who's eyes were staring at me. Red and irritated.

"Luke.." I sighed as I walked over and sat next to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "I'm sorry."

"I-It's okay. It jus-just startled me." Luke gave a small smile and sniffled. "You were talking to Ivan?"

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Because you only get that angry with Ivan." Luke shrugged. "You've always been hostile ever since he became our manager."

I snorted. "What makes you say that?"

"Well..There was that time where you fought him over slushies." Luke smiled. "Or-Or when he wouldn't let me just run to the store really quick to pick up new headphones and you got so mad at him. You fought him until he said yes."

"I've always got your back, Luke." I smiled.

"It was headphones Mikey."

"You were so upset just admit it."

"Okay, okay fine." Luke smiled. "I was a little upset."

"Ha. Little." I snickered and Luke pushed me gently. I pushed him back a little harder and he pushed me so I feel back on the couch and I tackled him to the floor, our faces held over one another.

"Um.." Luke mumbled as he chewed on his lip.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to do that." I laughed nervously as I stood up and helped Luke up.

"Hey Michael," Luke said quietly as he fumbled with his hands.

"Yeah?" I was nervous what would come next.

"Have you been on twitter lately?" Luke asked and I gave a confused look.

"You're never on twitter."

"I-I was on today and yesterday." Luke mumbled and gave a weak smile. "I don't see that good posterity Ivan was talking about."

"What..?" I said quietly. Luke pulled out his phone and with a shaky hand showed me the screen.