Chapter 28

Mollie's POV:

Me and Mahogany went downstairs and met up with the boys and we headed to the hallway before we went out. One by one we were announced on the stage. When I was called it felt good to run by all the fans, high five some of them. We all got on stage and Magcon officially started. It felt great to be back, everyone was happy, we sang, danced, played games, competitions, it was great. Magcon has become apart of my life and I'm so happy it did.

-♡-

After performing at Magcon we had the meet and greets, and now we are heading out to chipotle since we haven't ate since before Magcon.

We ate, talked and enjoyed ourselves. But before we left for the hotel, Nash told us to all come to his room.

So once we got to the hotel, we all went into Nash and Cam's room and found a seat somewhere. Then Nash, Cam, Hayes, and Carter stood up. We waited for them to say something.

Nash started, "So, me, Hayes, Cam and Carter are leaving Magcon."

I looked up, previously I was looking down. My eyes locked with Hayes'. He's leaving.

None of us could speak. They all have been together much longer than I have so I can't imagine how they feel.

"When?" I spoke up.

"In a couple days. After Magcon San Diego."

"But why?"

"Well my dad and two other guys made 26MGMT for our management and they managed us since day one. We signed Carter and Hayes, also Cam." Nash said.

"And I thought it'd be the best if I join the 26MGMT team since me and Nash's dad were getting real close and stuff and that all of us should work collaboratively as a team." Cam continued.

"And we couldn't work out a deal with 26MGMT and Magcon, after negotiating for a long time, so it was the best thing to do." Nash finished off.

"But." Hayes said.

"But what?" I asked.

"But that means we make Magcon San Diego the best Magcon yet."

"Yeah."

"True."

"Let's do it."

-♡-

The next day we got to San Diego, but right after we got in the hotel, Shawn had to leave, he didn't tell us why, but he said everything is fine.

-♡-

Magcon San Diego Day 1

Me and Mahogany got ready, I'm wearing a white 'meow' top with a black skater skirt with floral vans. I curled my hair a bit and stole a pair of Mahogany's cat ears. I did my regular makeup also and went back into the room and saw that mahogany was wearing a black and white striped skirt with overalls, a black top and a sparkly blouse thingy and her cheetah ears.

"Shall we?" I say, holding my arm up, waiting for Mo to link arms with me.

"We shall." we grab our phones and other necessities and head downstairs. We got into the room where Magcon was held. Everyone was making sure things were perfect and ready when I saw two familiar heads. I elbowed Mahogany and nodded in front of me.

"MOM! DAD!" Me and Mahogany yelled at the same time. We ran up to them and gave them each a hug.

"Surprise!" Mom said.

"You guys are back." I smiled.

"And we won't be going anywhere for awhile."

"So whatcha guys doing here? Like for Magcon?" Mo asked.