Chapter 49

The next morning I woke up to arguing.

"Avery, where did you put my straightener?! I told you to put it on the desk!" An angry voice yelled.

"I put it on the desk like you said! Stop yelling at me!" Avery yelled back.

I opened my eyes and looked at them. Madison was digging through boxes and Avery was looking around the room. "Hey guys, um, what happened?" I sit up and stretch.

"Avery lost my straightener!" Madison said in an angry tone.

"No, Madison is too lazy to do anything for her own. Here's your straightener." Avery says and tosses it at Madison.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

"So Mollie, me and Madison discussed yesterday that all of us should get to know each other. Me and Mads know each other actually. We're best friends, we just aren't morning people. So tell us a little about you. Mads get over here." Avery says, Madison walks over and sits on Avery's bed.

"So umm.. My name is Mollie Gordy. I was born in Michigan but recently I've been living in Los Angeles. I used to make YouTube videos, but now I probably won't because of college. That's really it. I like penny boarding and eating and sleeping."

"Fun! How was LA? I always wanted to go there." Avery says.

"It's great. I miss it already though." I sigh. I should probably check in with the fam later. "Now tell me about you guys."

"I'm Avery Walkers. I was born and raised in Miami. I love social media, food, sleep, and anything tumblr basically." She laughs at the end.

"And I'm Madison Parker. I was also born and raised in Miami. I love cheerleading, shopping, and parties. Oh and most of the time, I come off as a bitch, but I'm actually nice to people I like. And so far I like you except for the fact that you interrupted my sleep." Madison says, laughing.

"Cool. So how long have you guys known each other?"

"Since our freshmen year of high school. We were both dorks then." Avery says, shaking her head.

"Um, you were the dork. I was how I am now but slightly less bitchy." Madison corrects her. Avery looks at her, offended. "Hah I'm just kidding. I was such a dork, it was horrid."

"That's what I thought. Okay now that we know a little about each other, how about we work on this dorm room?" Avery suggests.

"Sounds good." I say and Madison nods.

"There's bunk beds and the single bed. Does anyone want a specific spot?" Avery asks.

"Can I have the single bed? I really don't want to hit my head every morning or fall off the top." Madison asks.

Me and Avery look at each other and nod. "Sure go ahead."

"Yes! Thank god." She moves over to the bed and starts unpacking boxes of sheets.

"So do you have a preference?" I ask Avery.

"I really wanted the top bunk, if you want it, it's okay with me. But I've wanted to sleep in the top bunk since I was a kid." Avery says.

"Of course, go ahead." I say. "So I have the bottom bunk then, I can make this work." I whisper to myself.

"When are your boxes coming?" Avery asks from the top bunk.

My phone went off. I looked at it. My boxes are here! "They're here now. Can you guys come and help me?"

"Sure! I need to pull on a sweatshirt and slip on some shoes too. I'll meet you out there." Avery says and I say thanks, then pull on shoes and head out of the dorm with my key and phone.

I go down the elevator and exit the building. I see the truck and walk towards it. The driver comes out and walks up to me. "Mollie Gordy?" I nod my head. "Please sign this and then you can unload your boxes." He says and hands me a clipboard. I sign it and he says, "okay you're good to go! If you need any assistance let me know."

"Thanks!" I follow him to the back of the truck and he opens the door.

"I'll hand them to you." He says and hands me a few boxes. I start walking to the doors and meet Avery and Madison on the way.

"The truck is right there. Thanks guys." I say and walk into the building. I enter the elevator and press the button with my foot, which took some talent. When it dings I walk out, and into something, making me and the boxes fall. "Well, ow." I say.

"Oh god! Sorry about that! Let me help you up." The voice of the person sounded pretty deep. I looked up and saw...

A/N:
Hi cuties!! I left you guys with a cliff hanger. Hah I'm so mean, sorry. Hey guys if you didn't already, answer those questions at the end of the last chapter, it will help me out with the sequel so much.

Thanks for 89.2k reads, 2.27k votes, and 671 comments!

ily cuties,,
xoxo ~BandsAndYoutuberz