Chapter 12

-(A/N)

Hey everyone. Here's a chapter. Hope you guys like it.

~

Julia's Point Of View: (The girl Cam saved)

"You s-saved me. Thank y-you." I stutter out. I'm still quite shaken up from that wave and the fact that The Cameron Dallas saved me, he's my idol. Also to have him looking straight at you, along with Nash and Hayes Grier, Mahogany LOX and her sister Mollie Gordy.

"Your welcome." Cameron smiled at me. "You guys can go back, I can handle it from here, thanks guys." Cam says to them they nod and walk away. "So are you feeling okay?"

Yep. Great actually. Besides the part where I almost drowned. My idol aka you just saved me from drowning in the ocean so it just made my day, week, month, year, life.

"Okay. Good to know I made your life." He winks.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes."

"Oops.." I say out loud and I know I did.

"It's okay. So what's your name? I'm Cameron Dallas." He says, sitting next to me.

"I'm Julia and yeah I know who you are." I say.

"Nice to meet you Julia, and I'm going to assume you're familiar with Magcon?" He asks.

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'.

"How old are you?"

"17."

"Cool. Are you a fan of Magcon? Like a fan that won't scream her butt off if she met the Magcon crew?"

"I'm a fan and no, I wouldn't scream or anything. I see all of you as normal teenagers, using social media and happen to get famous by doing that." I say.

"Okay good. And if we traded numbers, would you be okay with that?"

"I'd be perfectly fine with that." I say. "Let me get my phone."

"Okay I'll get mine too. And I'll meet you back at your spot?" He asks.

"Sure."

Nash's Point Of View:

Cam walks back over to us.

"How'd it go, lovebird?" Mollie asks him, we all laugh but Cam.

"Shut up and good, I'm getting my phone." Cam says.

"Okie then." Mollie says.

Cam leaves and my phone dings. New message.

Taylor - Hey guys sorry but I'm staying at the hotel with my girlfriend.

I reply with ok and put my phone away. "Taylor isn't coming." I say and they nod their heads.

"Who wants to play volleyball?" I say, there's a net not to far away that looks like anyone can use..

"Me!"

"I'm in!"

"Okay!"

I grab our ball we brought and we head towards the net.

"What are the teams?" Mahogany asks.

"Girls vs Boys?" Hayes suggests.

"Yes. Let's play." Mollie says.

~+~

"Yes!" Mahogany high fived Mollie. The girls beat us in volleyball 21 - 16

"Alright now what should we do?" I ask, heading back to our spot. Cam and that girl are still talking.