Chapter 2

-(A/N)

Hey guys. Here's another chapter of LLS. Hope you all like it. Sorry I didn't update in the past 2 days, I'll try to do a triple update today. 1/3 done. Mollie's outfit on the top/side!

~

Mollie's Point Of View:

I woke up the next morning and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the island, there was a note, as usual. It read, Morning honey, Once again your father and I had to go to work early. There's some milk in the fridge and we have lots of choices for cereal. Love you <3, Mom & Dad

After I read the note I headed back upstairs to take a shower. I did my usual morning routine. I went into my room and put my phone on the speaker, tapped the music app, and hit shuffle on songs. The first song that came on was Classic by MKTO, one of my favorite songs. I started singing along as I gather a towel and my clothes for the day.

"Woo girl you're shining, like a fifth avenue diamond. And they don't make you like they used to, you're never going out of style..." I sing along. I enter my bathroom and turn on the shower. I take off my PJs and make sure the water temperature was good before stepping in. I continue singing Classic, and when it ends, Shower by Becky G. comes on. Another one of my favorite songs.

"Think you of you when, I'm going to bed. When I wake up, think of you again. You are my homie, lover and friend, exactly why.. you light me up inside, like the fourth of july. Whenever you're around, I always seem to smile. And people ask me how? Well you're the reason why I'm... dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower. La Da Dee LaDa Daa LaDa Daa. Singing in the shower..." I sing in the shower - haha.

After more songs I get out and dry off before putting on my outfit. I'm wearing a loose plain white crop top with light blue, distressed high waisted shorts. I grabbed my hair brush and my hair dryer from their spots, plugged in my hair dryer and got to work on my hair. Once it was all dry I put on a little make up which was a natural color eye shadow, a light amount of black eyeliner, and mascara. As I was about to grab my lip gloss, the song Lip Gloss by Lil Mama came on. I laughed then put on my lip gloss. I sang along a bit...

"Watcha know bout me, watcha, watcha know bout me? Watcha know bout me, watcha, watcha know? Is that my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss be poppin. I'm standing at my locker and all the boys keep stoppin..." Once my make up was complete, I checked the time. 10:47am. I don't have to post my video until 4pm so I have a lot of time. Lox is at Magcon right now.

My stomach growled, in other words saying 'Feed me' haha. So I jumped down the stairs and decided to make myself some chocolate chip pancakes rather than cereal. I went into the pantry and grabbed the things I need including a bag of chocolate chips, also I grabbed a pan from a cabinet and put it on the stove. I turned the dial and heard the fire crackle indicating it's on. I took my materials and mixed them together. Once the pan was heated enough I poured the pancake mix into the center of the pan creating a huge circle, using up all the batter. I grabbed some chocolate chips, sprinkled them onto the pancake and waited a bit. I decided to grab my phone so I quickly took the stairs two at a time which I was up them in seconds because we have half floors. I grabbed my phone from the speakers and burst out the door and down the stairs to end up on the floor. I'm so god damn clumsy. I get up and grab my phone that slid a few feet away from me and head to the kitchen. I put my phone on the island and grabbed the spatula I got out earlier and checked the pancake, which was ready to be flipped, so I flipped it. While the pancake was cooking I got a plate, fork and knife, syrup and napkins. I put them on the island. Starring at a pancake is pretty boring after a bit so I put on music again it wasn't loud as before but still loud. The song that came on was Lox and Brandon Skeie's cover of Problem by Ariana Grande. I sang along with it and by the end of it, my pancake was on my plate. I continue singing along to music as it plays, while I'm cutting and pouring syrup on my huge chocolate chip pancake.

As I was finishing cleaning up everything it was 11:25am and I was still listening to music. No Interruption by Hoodie Allen came on. I love Hoodie Allen, he's one of the people Lox introduced me to. Thank you Lox haha. I decided to go play Xbox. I grabbed my phone and headed down to the basement. I grabbed my controller and turned on the Xbox and TV then plopped down on my big blue beanbag. I clicked on my avatar and signed in. I decided to play Call Of Duty Ghosts. I chose Infected. The game started on my favorite map, where I have the best spot where no one can get to or kill me - I'm always last alive and I always end up winning - I got to my spot and waited to be last alive, I wasn't in a party so I can hear everyone getting pissed off because they got infected. Haha. Once I was last alive I plugged in my mic and said, "None of you will find or kill me."

I got responses like: "Sureee." and "We just got an Satcom/UAV." I could hear the footsteps from all them coming.

"Well now you know where I am on the map. The question is will you kill me? Nope." I say.

"We'll kill you." one says.

"In your dreams. Oh and by the way you have 30 seconds to try to kill me." I laugh.

After the thirty seconds passed I'm laughing at their mumbling and cursing. "By the way boys, you just got your ass beat by a thirteen year old girl." I say before leaving.

I play for more hours, with a bowl of salad around 1pm, then I continue gaming until 3:50pm since I have to upload this week's video. I went upstairs into my room and laid on my bed. I tweeted: This week's video will be up at 4:00pm ET! In Like 5 minutes. Remember to subscribe to me if you don't already. I put a link to my channel in the tweet too. I went through my DMs. I answered some and before I knew it, it was 3:59pm.

"Shit!" I screamed falling off my bed. I got off the floor and thank god my laptop was already logged in. I went on YouTube and got ready to upload my new video. Exactly at 4:00 I uploaded it. I grabbed my phone off the floor and tweeted: Okay guys I just fell off my bed legit a minute ago (3:59) and jumped up to upload my video. I wasn't ready lol, but I did it. Then I opened a new tweet after that one saying: Okay guys video is up! Truth or Dare 3. Go give it a big thumbs up! & Subscribe if you haven't already! I put a link to the video on that tweet. After that was over, I watched my video and thought it was good so I let out a sigh of relief. I laughed at myself because some of the dares were funny. Thank god the video was good.

~

-(A/N)

Hey guys! Expect more updates today since I missed Wednesday's and Yesterday's update. It's 2:30am here so... sorry bout missing updates. And sorry Hayes/Magcon isn't here yet. Something has to happen before that all comes. tysm for 29 reads and 9 votes!

Thank you guys - I love y'all,

-Mollie