Chapter 34

Vidcon is going great. Me and Tyler are already pretty good friends, at least in my opinion. We didn't go on stage first, or have our meet and greet, so we hung out in the little lounge area. Me and Tyler took selfies and it was so fun, I tweeted some of them. Around 15 minutes before we had to go for the meet and greets, I asked someone where the bathroom was so I could change my clothes. I went in and took off my previous clothing, then put on my white lace crop top, black skater skirt, then topped it off with my jean jacket. I touched up my makeup and my space buns were still good, so I went back out just in time to go to the meet and greets. Me and Tyler walked together to the spot for meet and greets since we were next to each other and I saw the crowd of fans. They were screaming. The crowd was huge oh my gosh. I knew the meet and greet drill from Magcon so that's what happened. Fans were in a line at the beginning of the little aisle thing were we were standing with the vidcon background behind us. Security was everywhere. Fans started walking, meeting the first youtuber which I think was Jenna Marbles, then they moved on down the line. The first girl was with Tyler now, they took a picture then she got to me and I said hi and got a cute picture with her. Some fans were crying and I gave them big hugs and told them not to cry. It was so cute, I love them. Some gave me drawings and letters like they did at magcon. I missed this and I knew I was going to miss Magcon and going around the states. And it's only been 5 days. After about an hour of meeting fans, taking pictures, and hugging them, I went back to the lounge area and found out I'm going on stage in 10 minutes.

When Tyler sat next to me, I asked him, "What do we do onstage?"

"We will probably dance to music, then have a little q & a session." He responded.

"Ooh fun. Today is going so great, I'm so happy I came."

"Yeah it is! And I'm happy too cause now I met a new friend," he said. He just called me his friend. oH MY GOSH.

Soon we headed onstage, jumped around to the music, then had a Q & A with the fans. Today was really fun, I'm glad I got the chance to experience it.

-♡-

When I got home it was around 7pm and now everyone in my family was home. Mom was cooking dinner, Sky and dad were on the couch watching football, and Mahogany was somewhere, most likely her room. I walked into the living room.

"Hi Dad and Sky. I'm home from Vidconnn."

"How was it?" Dad asked as I sat next to him on the couch.

"It was great. I meet so many fans and they're all so cute! And I met the other youtubers there, my inner fangirl died. And we played some LMFAO, Sky, the crowd was so hype."

"Yeahh that's my little little sis." Sky grinned.

"Shut up I'm not that little." I rolled my eyes, jokingly.

"Too me you are." He laughs.

"Dinner's ready!" Mom called and we all sat down in the dining room and started our dinner.

After dinner, I was washing the dishes when my parents called me in to the dinning room. I dried the current plate and went into the dining room where my parents were sitting.

"Have a seat." Dad said. Oh god this doesn't sound good already.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, well, I don't think you did intentionally." Mom states. Shit shit shit.

"Mollie, when you started going on the Magcon tour, it was summer, so you didn't have to worry about this, but now, it's the fall time and you know what that means." Oh no. "You need to go back to school."

"Do I have to? Can't I just do online school? What happens if I go on another tour?"

"Yes you have too, it's the law. No, because you'll end up forgetting about it and slacking. Then you'll be excused from attending but not from the work. You don't have a choice, you're going. You start Tuesday, so you already missed the first few days. Tomorrow we will go shopping for school supplies."

I open my mouth to fight back but I get cut off. "No buts. You can go finish the dishes now." I roll my eyes and go back to the kitchen. This is so stupid. I'll probably be going to events and that will affect a lot of school. Plus I'm new, which makes me have no friends. Great way to start off my first year of high school. I soon finish the dishes and then I go upstairs to my room, but before I do, I grab my stuff from Vidcon. I enter my room and put everything on my bed. I start charging my phone, then I grab all the letters and drawings and start reading them.

After almost an hour of reading them, I finished, and followed and DMed all of them thanking them for the letter. Then I looked through my dms for Frankie. I found them and started DMing her.

Me: hey Frankie! My parents just told me I have to go to school again and I was wondering what school do you go to? There could be a chance we are going to the same school.

Frankie: hiii! I go to SDHS, that would be so cool if we went to the same school. I really hope this happens. Where are you going?

Me: ooh okay. Idk where I'm going yet but let's hope is SDHS.

Frankie: I'm going to sleep now but I'll hopefully talk to you tomorrow♡♡

Me: goodnight, sweet dreams ♡☁

I got off Twitter to answer a text from Hayes, which read, goodnight beautiful, I replied to him goodnight and then switched to Instagram and liked and commented on photos for some time before falling asleep.

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated since November! It's January now! happy late New Years! Back in September I made a goals for 80K by New Years, and guess what.. WE DID IT!!! Thank you guys so so so much for 81.7K reads, 2.01K votes (we hit 2k!!) and 564 comments!! I'm so happy how far this book is getting.

Share this book and keep reading, voting and commenting!

Luv you my Hallie Shippers,
See you soon ;) ♡♡♡