Chapter 41

I woke up without any interruptions at 10 something. It was nice to not hear the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I searched my bed for my phone and I was getting lots of messages from the group chat.

Steph: heyyyy guys
Jenna: hey hey hey
Jake: I'm excited for today
Brendon: sameee
Steph: me too!!
Lance: yeahh
Jake: so what time should we all be at the mall?
Jenna: the mall closes at 9:30pm just so you guys know
Brendon: so maybe 6-6:30? That way we have plenty of time to walk around and eat and shop
Lance: 6:30 is good for me
Steph: same
Jenna: same
Jake: sameee
Jake: so it's settled 6:30
Lance: so are we gonna eat dinner at the mall?
Jenna: yeah, don't eat before you come so we can snack and have dinner
Steph: good idea
Brendon: please this time can we not spend hours in your girly stores?
Jenna: no promises!
Brendon: hmm I'll remember that
Jake: Brenna for life!!
Lance: come on guys get a room
Steph: Lol
Jenna: we'll try not to be so lovey dovey at the mall okay Lance? Haha
Brendon: yeah
Lance: good
Steph: wait guys what about Mollie? She hasn't answered at all today
Brendon: maybe she's asleep
Jake: let's spam her until she wakes up
Jake: W
Jake: A
Jenna: I think we already did
Jake: K
Jake: E
Lance: oh god
Jake: U
Jake: P
Jake: M
Jake: O
Steph: someone stop him
Jake: L
Jake: L
Me: GOSH GUYS IM HERE IM HERE NO MORE SPAMMING
Jake: I
Jenna: hey girl!
Steph: hiii
Jake: E
Me: hii what did I miss

I read the messages and we're all meeting at the mall at 6:30pm, so I have plenty of time to get ready. I put my phone down and go downstairs, not caring how I look, and go into the kitchen.

"Morning." I say, to my mom, who's cleaning up breakfast.

"Good morning. You missed breakfast because I decided to let you sleep in. But here I'll heat some up for you." She says, grabbing the container and opening it.

"Thanks." A few minutes later, I'm eating French toast and bacon and it's really good.

"So what are your plans for today? You're going out with your friends, right?" Mom asks.

"Yeah I'm going to the mall with them at 6:30, can you drop me off? The mall isn't too far."

"Of course!"

"Okay thanks." I say and go back upstairs to shower. I get to the bathroom, shut the door, and turn on the water, trying to get it to the right temperature. I take off my clothes and hop into the shower when the temperature is good. I wash my hair and the rest of my body. Ten to fifteen minutes later, I'm out of the shower, in the bathroom drying my hair. I also decided to straighten it because it was really frizzy. When I was done my hair I literally ran into my room, then went to my closet. I picked out a white t-shirt that says 'I need my space' with some little doodles around it, a pair of high waisted shorts, and a dark red flannel to top it off. (Picture below).

I also did my makeup and put on a pair of black combat boots

I also did my makeup and put on a pair of black combat boots. By the time I was done getting ready, it was 12. So I decided to go downstairs, where I found Mahogany on the couch, on her phone. I sat down next to her.

"Hiii. Watcha doin'?" I say, leaning over her shoulder, she turns her phone away from me.

"Nothingg." She's obviously doing something.

"What's on your phone that you don't wanna show me?" I lean over more, she puts her phone farther. I manage to see she's on Carlos's Instagram. "OOOH stalking your bae?" I try to grab her phone but she also tries to keep it.

"No!! Stopp! You might accidentally like a picture from 30 weeks ago! Stopp!" She struggles and I like a photo on accident.

"MOLLIE!" She gets up and unlikes the photo. "YOU JUST LIKED A PHOTO ON HIS ACCOUNT FROM 37 WEEKS AGO OH MY GOSH."

"Oops?" I shrug.

"I'm dead I'm dead. What is he going to think? He's gonna know I like him. He's gonna think-" she goes on.

"Mahogany!! It's going to be fine. Tell him I was on your phone stalking random people if he asks."

"Will he believe that? What if he thinks I'm lying? Oh my gosh." I walk up to her, and stop her from pacing around.

"Mahogany. It's going to be okay." I say seriously but crack a laugh.

"How would you like it if I "accidentally" liked on of your new friend's photos from 30 weeks ago? Let's find out." She says and runs upstairs to my room.

"NO WAIT STOP! THEY'RE MY ONLY FRIENDS." I yell, going upstairs after her. She's already in my room by the time I get in there and she's on my phone. I run to where she is and take my phone from her, running. I turn off my phone to make sure I don't tap anything accidentally. I end up outside running from Mahogany, once I think I loose her, I stop. I look at my phone and she or I didn't like any photos. Praise the lords.

A/N:

Hi guys! Day something done!! Thanks for 86k reads, 2.14k votes, & 643 comments!

ily Hallie shippers,,
oxoxo ~BandsAndYoutuberz