Chapter 11

-(A/N)

Hey guys. Here's a update. I hope you all like it! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

~

Mollie's Point Of View:

I woke up the next morning at like 11. My phone was beside me. I picked it up and turned it on and unlocked it, revealing I had multiple messages, most of them saying things from a group chat. I tapped on Bart's message and it said we have a free day today. I replied with 'ok' and then I looked at the multiple unknown numbers, in the group chat, one of the members is Lox, then read some of the conversation.

Unknown Number - Hey everyone, me, Aaron, Jacob, and Carter are going to town to buy a couple things, I don't know what you guys are doing, I just wanted to let you all know.

9:48am

A bunch of okays later.

Unknown Number - You guys don't mind that I'm bringing my girlfriend with us on tour for a bit, right? She's going to fly in on the soonest flight here if y'all are okay with it, and I'll be picking her up. I already asked Bart and he's okay with it.

9:59am

Many sures later.

Unknown Number - Me, Jack and Jack are going swimming in the hotels pool if anyone wants to join us.

10:32am

Many sorrys and things later.

Lox - Anyone up to heading to the beach?

10:49am

Two yes's. That's all.

Well, looks like I missed a lot. I guess this is a group conversation with the members of magcon in it. I decided to say something.

Me - Morning everyone. Lox I'll come to the beach if you guys haven't left yet.

11:02am

I turned off my phone saw Hayes was still asleep. Surprising (note the sarcasm). Before I could even stand up my phone dinged and turned on, a new message.

Lox - Sleepy head. We haven't left yet. And is Hayes awake yet?

11:03am

I replied.

Me - Okie, I'll be ready in like 15 minutes. Nope.

11:03am

Lox replied.

Lox - Okay. Text us when you're ready.

11:04am

I replied with 'K' before turning off my phone and dropping it onto my bed and getting up and walking to my suitcase. I pulled out my white bikini with little navy blue anchors on it, a loose British flag crop top, and a pair of light washed jean shorts. I headed into the bathroom and turned on the shower, stripped out of my clothes and took the fastest shower I could but still got everything done. I dried off, put my bathing suit on and my outfit, plugged in my hairdryer and dried my hair decently, brushed it and threw it up into a messy bun. I put on the littlest bit of waterproof make up - that made me look decent and if I went in the ocean, wouldn't make me look like a raccoon - and I was pretty much done. I left the bathroom, taking my stuff and heading to my suit case. I put my stuff down and digged out a pair of plain black ray bans and a pair of black flip flops, put the ray bans on my head and the flip flops on my feet and sat down on my bed. Picked up my phone and texted that I was ready. Within minutes Lox walked in with Nash and Cam following.