Chapter 46

It's been a few weeks into the new year and it's definitely never how I would of imagined it. We all know everything now. Apparently Hayes has known this girl longer than he has known me. They reunited a few weeks after he returned to North Carolina. Nash says they've always had a small thing for each other. Then recently, they started seeing each other, also when Hayes started to become distant. No one knew about it except Hayes, the girl, Nash, and a few of Hayes' closest friends. They all thought it was wrong but that didn't stop Hayes. He told them not to tell me, Mahogany or anyone. On New Years Eve, he invited her because they were friends, and they though they were not seen by anyone, but one of the girls friend took the picture and posted it without them knowing until they checked their phones. Everything went crazy from there, especially online.

But the most important part of this is I am still me. I don't have to worry about someone across the coasts anymore. I just have to worry about me and my family. Since this was the second time and the same guy, my recovery was a lot easier. I'm still clean and I plan to keep it that way. A lot more people found out about them but I'm okay with them now. They're fading and now they're just like a tattoo. They hold memories. In this case, it's not a good memory, but it's a part of my life I can learn from. At this point in my life, I am actually truly happy. So is Mahogany. Her and Carlos are still at it and I know they will for a long time. My friends are all still here. Jenna and Brendon are still going strong, stronger in fact, since New Year's Eve. Steph has been speaking to that crush of hers too. Jake, Lance and I are single. I don't know about them, but I'm happy where I am. Single. As for the Magcon boys, we still talk and they're all still making music and some tour. We maybe not all be completely together but we're still a family. This is not just like the last page of the book, and we're done. I'm still 14. I'm still in high school. I have my whole life in front of me. This was just a bump in the road that took a little while to realize the other way.

I'm excited for the life I have ahead of me. And I have the people who are closest to me to be here all along the way.

The last 6 months have been the most eventful in my life so far. It's crazy.

I'm still going to make YouTube videos throughout high school. It's what I love to do. After this whole Hayes thing I've lost fans because you know Hayes has fans too. But I still have my supporters and they're all I need. I can't wait to get back to every week videos. I'm just happy my life is back on track and that in ready for this journey ahead.

A/N:

Another one! That's 3 chapters I wrote in like 2-3 hours. I'm proud. It's also 11:30pm. So all this ^^ was written at night when I should be sleeping. I never knew I had that in me. I know it's short but it balances out last chapter.

Thanks for 88.1k, 2.16k, 651 comments!!

ily guys,,
xo ~BandsAndYoutuberz