Chapter 17

-(A/N)

Aye guys. Here's a chapter and I hope you like it. GUYS IF I PUT DATES AND STUFF LIKE THAT RIGHT BELOW JUST IGNORE IT, IT'S THE DATE IN THE STORY. IT'S THERE TO HELP ME SO YOU GUYS CAN IGNORE IT \/

~ Tuesday, August 6 ~

Mollie's Point Of View:

LA is amazing, even though I've only seen parts of it so far. So basically after the plan landed, we got out crowded by fans, once again what happened in NC. We got into a limo and headed into a limo and the driver put our stuff in the trunk. It's 1:45pm in the Pacific coast time and I haven't eaten in like 5 hours so I need food. But first we have to go to the hotel and get settled in. Once we arrive at the hotel, fans once again , but we get in safely, get our rooms and keys and head our rooms. This time we have 7 rooms and each one has two queen size beds each. Of course Hayes and I are sharing a room. Lox got her own room but the spare bed may be used for someone else. The rooms are really nice. I know ours has a great view. So Cameron and Nash are in a room, Jack and Jack, Matt and Carter, Aaron and Taylor, Shawn and Jacob, Me and Hayes, then Lox has her room. So far Cam is here, and he brought his now girlfriend, Julia (Yeah they're together now). Also Taylor is here with Kiersten, Nash is obviously here and Merritt is flying in tomorrow. But besides our group that came here together (Lox, Nash, Hayes and me), the other people here are, Cam, Taylor, Julia and Kiersten. Me and Hayes are going out to lunch so we put on sunglasses and snapbacks. We grabbed our phones and I grabbed some money too. We also had our room keys and then we exited hand in hand, and flagged down a taxi. Hayes said to go to In-N-Out Burger. And we went.

-

-

-

"That was the best burger I had in my entire life." I say as we enter a taxi. We each ate a burger and when we were done, Hayes and I argued about who was going to pay and Hayes won, so he paid for the two of us.

"Agreed." Hayes says. He tells the driver the hotel and we're off. Once we got to the hotel, there was a limo, and tons of fans. Crap. Hayes pulled out his phone and texted someone. After he was done, he said, "Some security will come and help us. And everyone else just came in the limo." I nod and wait for the security to come over to the taxi which didn't take that long. Hayes paid the driver and headed out, offering me his hand which I immediatly accepted. We stayed close, in between some security and weaved through the crowd of screaming fans. Once we got into the hotel, we saw Magcon in the lobby + girlfriends and not including Hayes and I.

"There they are!" Lox says.

"Here we are!" I say, mocking Lox's tone.

"Where were you guys?" Nash asks.

"In-N-Out Burger. But that doesn't matter. Hey everyone!" I say to all magcon + girlfriends.

A chorus of 'Hi's and such went throughout the lobby before we all headed into our own rooms. I went with Hayes to our room and laid down on my bed.

"Burger's are filling." I say randomly.

"Yeah." Hayes says laying on his bed.

"So when we came in the hotel, there were a couple girls with some of the other magcon boys in the lobby, so I'm assuming they are girlfriends?" I ask Hayes.

"Probably." He says.

"Yeah." I say. "When do we have magcon LA, again?"

"Umm... tomorrow, thursday, then we leave LA early next Wednesday." Hayes said reading his phone.

"Okie cool." I say. "We should probably go see everyone." I say sitting up.

"Yeah." Hayes nods. I text the group chat asking where everyone was and everyone said Lox's room so we headed there and everyone was there. The girls were all talking on one side and boys on the other. Hayes and I went to the one we belonged in and started talking.