Chapter 25

Mollie's POV:

After my shower I put on my clothes, but before I put my sweatshirt, I just stared at my scars.

Why did I do this? I can't go back and undo them. That was so stupid. Especially when I had two people there for me the whole time. And if they found out, they'd blame theirselves. I can't do that to them. No one, I mean no one can see these, ever.

-♡-

After Mo went into the bathroom to shower, I was just laying down on my bed on my phone. I was playing trivia crack against some random person. The spinner landed on science. I had no idea what the answer was and I got it wrong. "God dammit." I muttered.

Someone knocked on the door and I got up and unlocked the door. Hayes was there.

"Watch your language missy."

"Hey, all I said was dammit."

"I know I was just kidding." Hayes plops down my bed and picks up my phone. "Ooh Trivia Crack."

"NOO! You'll make me lose the challenge!" I dive on the bed and try to get my phone from Hayes but he kept it away from me as I nearly fall off the bed attempting to get my phone back. Hayes somehow got up and stood tall holding my phone way above his head. I kept jumping to try to grab it but I failed.

"Shortyyyy." Hayes laughs.

"Oh shut up Benjamin." I said. I know Hayes hates being called Benjamin, and he knows I hate being called short.

"Oh no you didn't." He said.

"Oh yes I did." I smirk at him.

"That's it." he puts my phone down and I start running, he starts coming after me. I run down the hall and end up at the stairs so I start running down them. I'm wearing socks and yeah I slipped and landed on my butt. Before I could even stand, Hayes already got me. I started squirming, trying to get away but he didn't budge at all. Hayes brought me all the way back to my room and when we were inside he asked me, "What did you call me again?"

"Benja-" I started.

"Oh...! Sorry guys... y'all are cute and all but remember, you're only 14." Mo came into the room. Hayes stepped away from me, blushing from embarrassment, and I knew I was too, I could feel my cheeks getting redder by the minute.

"Well I definitely lost that game of Trivia Crack..." I randomly said, now thinking of it.

"What..?" Mahogany asks confused.

"Nothing," I say looking at Hayes.

"Well.. I'm going to go to one of the boys' rooms." Mahogany opens the door. "And remember, you're only 14." And she's out of the room.

"So... uh.."

"I came to talk about Liv, because I feel like you should know more than I said."

"Okay."

"Let's sit down." Hayes takes my hand and sits cross-legged across from me. "So, a year or two ago, before Magcon, but when my brother was getting discovered as a YouTuber, I met Liv. She acted like she was in love with me, always so clingy, except when Nash was around. Then she pretended I wasn't there and flirted with Nash. Nash knew we were dating so he ignored her as much as he could. So she was really using me, to get to Nash. I found that out when I had gone to the bathroom for a minute and come back to see Liv all up in Nash when he's trying to get her away. She was saying things about how they can be rich together, live in a mansion, and all that with his money after he gets Internet famous. I stood there jaw dropped, then a frown took over my face and said, We're done. Then Nash told Liv to leave this house and never come back, ever. I have a great brother. Afterwards, Liv never showed up to our house, but did come to some meet & greets and magcon events but we acted like we didn't know her. Now back to that day," he sighed. "Your birthday. After the Magcon event, I went looking for you. I couldn't find you. Then I bumped into someone and it was Liv. She started ranting on about how we should get back together and she's sorry about how she treated me and how she missed me. Then she started saying a lot of things about you, and they weren't nice." He paused and I looked down at my lap and starting playing with my fingers. "But I'm not going to say them, because none of them are true." I continue looking down but feel Hayes' fingers lift up my chin and make me look at him, directly in the eye. "Mollie Elizabeth Gordy. You are the best girlfriend, and best friend anyone could ever had. You're beautiful, talented, funny, adorable, sweet, smart, kind, caring and forgiving, which I know for an experience and so much more. And I want you to know that." He looks me straight into the eyes. And before I know it we're kissing. After that, I hug him, not just a little hug, a big bear hug. "Woahhh Mollie," he almost falls back off of the bed but hugs me back. "Can I quickly finish the story?" He asks and I nod. "Okay, so after I heard that you saw her kiss me, because I did not kiss her, neither did I kiss back, I hated myself. I got so frustrated and wanted to stay away from you, incase I hurt you again, and everyone else because I know they hated me. I was actually just staying in a hotel room on the floor below us. So I wasn't really that far away. And no, I wasn't with Liv, if I was I'd try to be back with you asap." he smiled. "But that's when I realized how much I missed you, and that's why I came back to you that day. I can't stay away from you so long." he blushed. I 'aww'ed and hugged him again. "So we're alllll good now?" He asks and I nod into his shirt. I pull away and start thinking. Some of this is still my fault, if I hadn't though he was kissing her, I wouldn't of cried, Shawn wouldn't of found me crying, we wouldn't miss Magcon, Mo and Shawn wouldn't of been so worried, I would of been so upset, and... I wouldn't of cut. So this is pretty much all my fault. If there was an award for the worst person in the world, I'd win it.

"Mollie? Molliee?" Hayes is waving his hand in front of me. "Is everything okay?" I shake my head, still not looking at him.

"Nothing's okay.."

(A/N)
Hey guys, sorry for not updating in 3 months. But anyways here's the update. BUT OMG GUYS WE ARE LITERALLY LIKE 500 READS AWAY FROM 50K. OH MY GOD. but tysasm for everything and ily.

Btw I know how some people hate it and feel rushed when people comment "Update" on their most recent chapter, but I don't mind because it actually encourages me to continue writing because people actually like my book. So if you feel like dropping that comment, that's cool.

QOTC: Have you met mahogany?
AOTC: actually, yes recently. Today is April 10, 2015 10:51pm and I actually met mahogany on March 27 2015 so yeah, and I cried so much, if you wanna see pictures of me and mo, -> @ loxgalaxy on instagram, scroll a bit.

Bye #Hallie shippers ily
~Mollie <3333