Chapter 15

-(A/N)

Hey guys. I realized I skipped the QOTC back in Chapter 14, so if you guys wanna you can go back and answer or it'll be at the end with this chapter's question, if that makes sense. Im confuseddd. But its whatever. Here's the chapter hope you guys like this one c: <3

~

Mollie's Point Of View:

Once we got home all I could think about was what Luke said.

1. 5sos ships me and Hayes.

2. Luke claims I have a crush on Hayes.

3. Luke says Hayes likes me.

4. Luke tells me when me and Hayes date, to thank him.

Well. I've never been shipped with anyone so I guess that's cool. I do not have a crush on Hayes.. well.. maybe I do. Just a small school girl crush though. Right? I guess. Maybe. Yes. I don't know. Then Hayes likes me? He was staring at me, but that doesn't necessarily mean he likes me, right? Luke is a boy, so maybe he knows better than me. Scratch that, he does know better than me. I don't have much experience with relationships, so yeah Luke definitely knows better than me. But I doubt Hayes likes me, he meets tons of beautiful girls all the time. And what if we do date? I don't know. I probably should talk to Lox, she knows a lottt more than me about relationships. I got out of my room and went to Lox's and knocked. She opened the door and I entered.

"What's up lil sis?" she said, sitting next to me on her bed.

"One word: Boys." I say.

"Mmmhmm. I knew this would come up soon. I saw you blushing crazily with Luke, then you two were looking at Hayes, then more blushing, then-" I cut her off.

"I get the point!" I say.

"Okay okay. Tell me your conversation with Luke." She says.

"Well this is how is started..." I say before saying our conversation.

*The Conversation*

We all are talking, taking selfies, etc. Shawn was still texting Kylie, but still talking. All the sudden Luke whispers to me. "I ship you and Hayes." I jumped, then blushed. I look down, trying to hide my blushing. He ships me and Hayes. To be honest I'm never really shipped with anyone, so this is new to me. "Ooh you're blushing, does someone have a wittle crush on Hayes?"

I try to brush it off, "Pshh no. I don't know what your talking about."

"I'm pretty good at figuring out when people are lying and I know you are." he says. I laugh.

"Yeah okay." I say sarcastically.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." he says. "Just remember the rest of 5sos agree with me too." I look down again because I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Oh and he's staring at you right now." I glanced up and saw Hayes was actually staring at me. He looked away once he saw I was looking at him. "I think he likes you tooo. So if you guys- scratch that. When you guys date, just thank us." I put my face in my hands. Why is he doing this to me?

"Times up. Boys on the tour bus, and I'll escort you guys out." Thank god. A security guard came in.

*End Conversation*

"Oooooohhhh. Mollie and Hayes sitting in a tree k-i-s-s---" Lox starts singing.

"Shut up! You're supposed to be helping me not going like, on Luke's side!" I say, blushing and looking down.

"Awww you're blushing. And I'm sorry back to business."

Hayes' Point Of View: {HEY THERE HAYES}