Chapter 16

-(A/N)

Hey guys. Your comments on the last chapter made me laugh, and don't worry, there will be more hehe (; Here's another chapter so I hope you like it!

~

Recap: "I said, Listen Mollie I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

Mollie's Point Of View:

He offered the flower that was behind his back, to me. I smile, "I really like you too Hayes and yes, I'll be your girlfriend." He picks me up and spins me around while I laugh. Hayes puts me down on the ground and stares down at me, going back and forth between my eyes, and my lips, I do the same. Before I know it, the 4th of July is happening in my stomach, like last night, but better. I hear cameras clicking once again. I gonna kill them. But right now, all I care about is Hayes. After a few seconds we pull away and stare at each other. Hayes smiles and I do too. I hear 'Awws' coming from somewhere in the room. I blush and hide my face in Hayes' chest. And he laughed.

"Now that 1v1?" Hayes asks and I nod. We head over to the Xbox and Hayes sits on the bean bag and I sit down next to him. He hands me my controller and we play.

Mahogany's Point Of View:

Me and Nash hid in the basement with our phones, waiting for Mollie. Hayes was gonna ask her out. I'm so excited because I know Mollie likes him and he likes her obviously. Also because, from what I know, Mollie hasn't been in an actual relantionship, so it's her first and hopefully her only one. Nash recorded the whole thing and I took the pictures. Once everything was done we created a group conversation with me, Nash, Mollie and Hayes then sent the photos and videos. Then me and Nash posted the pictures everywhere. #Hallie is official.

Hayes' Point Of View:

Yes! I did it. And she said yes. We continued playing COD and I beat her again but I apologized with kisses. After many rounds and kisses later, we both went upstairs and Mollie grabbed her phone from her room and we went into my room and sat down on my bed.

We both were checking our phones. I got messages from Nash, Mahogany, other Magcon members, etc. Also my social media is blowing up with #Hallie. Hayes + Mollie = Hallie. I ship it to be honest. I looked in the group chat with me, Mollie, Mahogany, and Nash. I looked at all the pictures from Mahogany then I watched the video from Nash. I turned up the volume a little and watched it. Mollie was texting someone and saving all the photos and video. I watched as she set the picture of us kissing as her lockscreen and a picture of when I picked her up and when she was laughing as her homescreen. I looked at my phone and choose a picture of me holding a flower out to her as my lockscreen and us kissing as my home screen. As we were sitting there, Mahogany and Nash came in.

"Who wants to join me and Nash in my video of the week?" Mahogany asks.

"Me!" Mollie and I say in unison.

"Okay. I'm gonna ask the fans what challenge we should do. Meet me in my room." Mahogany says and leaves with Nash.

"Leggo." I say taking my phone with me and we head to Mahogany's room. After like 10 minutes, we have everything set up and we decided we are doing the YouTuber whisperer challenge. Mahogany did her introduction, we appeared, and we got started.

><><><><>< •2 Weeks Later• ><><><><><

Mollie's Point Of View:

It's been 2 weeks since Hayes and I started dating. In those two weeks, we've made lots of collabs on YouTube with Mahogany, Nash, and sometimes Shawn. Also I did the boyfriend tag with Hayes and he did the girlfriend tag with me. In those two weeks, the couple things we did were - gone on dates, cuddle, kiss, go on walks, kiss, etc. We played Xbox too. Also Lox and I had a few girl days and we shopped. Merritt and Nash have been together a lot too. I also heard that Mr. Mendes has been seeing Kylie, the girl he met at the 5sos concert. But yeah that's pretty much it.