Chapter 10

-(A/N)

Hey guys, here's another update. Hope you all like it! Contest at the end!

I had no wifi to update sorry guys. I'll rant at the end.

~

Mollie's Point Of View:

Hayes came back out of the bathroom about a minute ago and we're waiting for some peoples to come and tell us it's time to go downstairs for Magcon. "I have a question for you." Hayes says.

"Question me then." I say, smiling a bit.

"Which snapback should I wear?" I look up and see he has three snapbacks on his bed. I get up and look at each snapback. Then I look up at him. Yes up, I just realized how tall he is. I chose the OBEY snapback. I picked it up and got onto my tippy toes to reach up and put the hat backwards on Hayes.

"This one." I say, standing there.

"Thanks." He laughs. He pulls it off, does a hairflip, and puts it back on. "Oh, and a few more tips for Magcon, we all say: Do you's have a bae *tongue click* or naw all the time, also instead of like damnn or dayumm we say zayyuumm bae, and stuff like that. Just so you know." he says.

"Thank you for that information." I laugh a bit.

"Welcome." He said. There was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I run to the door and open it up. It was Bart, the rest of the magcon boys and security guards.

"Time for your first magcon, Mollie!" Nash says. I nod.

"Let's go you two." Bart says. We all head into the elevator (Yes it's big enough for us all; it's a huge elevator) and go out into the floor Magcon is at. We all go backstage and we're going to wait for our names to be annouced. Lox was already on stage. We heard the announcer start talking.

"First, let's all make some noise for Bart Bordelon!" he says. Girls screamed.

Lox speaks, "So do you guys know what Jox is? So first we have, my other half, Jacob Whitesides!" More screaming. Jacob ran into the room and down the barricades of fans.

The guy announced, "Next we have, from Shreveport Louisiana, make some noise for my man.. Willie Jones!" Lox chanted 'Willie! Willie!' and the audience started too.

Lox announced, "Next, we have the little brother of Magcon... Hayes Grier!" Hayes ran into the room and did the same thing as Jacob and Willie. Nash told me when I'm annouced, to run out like everyone else is, then hop on stage and go where ever I want. I thanked him and the introduction continued.

The guy started announcing again, "Up next we have, now everyone make some noise for... Aaron Carpenter!" Let's just say the girls screamed the whole time.

Lox says, "Next.. we have the boy who always wears snapbacks.. Carter Reynolds!"

Back to the dude, "Now, the best duo from vine, make some noise for, Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky!"

Then Lox, "We have a boy, all the way from Canada, make some noise for.. Shawn Mendes!"

And the dude, "Now we have the boy, who's always wearing a fancy bandana... Taylor Caniff!"

"Now everyone, make some noise for... Matthew Espinosa!" Lox says.

"Now everyone, make some noise for the boy with the blue eyes... Nash Grier!" Lox said. Nash ran out and it was just me and Cam.

"Magcon Atlanta, I don't think you all are ready for the next one, he needs no introduction, make some noise, for Cameron Dallas!" Then everyone started singing, "Cameron Dallas, is my boyfriend.."