Chapter 7

-(A/N)

Hey guyz. Here's Monday's update. Hope you all like it!

~

Mollie's Point Of View:

I woke up to the alarm I set last night. Lox has to wake up at four to get to the airport by 5:45am, so I'm waking up with her. I got up and went to my closet, pulled out a pair of soffe shorts and a tank top. I slipped that on and grabbed my hair brush and brushed my hair and once that was done I threw a beanie on top of my head because it's 4 in the god damn morning. Once I was done it was only 4:15 so I went into Lox's room. She was getting ready.

"Hey.." I say, then yawn.

"Hi." She yawns too. "Can you put those clothes into my bag for me?" Lox asks and I nod. I pick up the clothes from the floor and put them in her suitcase on her bed.

"When will the limo pick you and I up?" I ask sitting on her bed.

"At 4:45 I think, but the driver will call me when he's outside. I just need to get ready because once I arrive in Atlanta, I get drived and dropped off at the hotel, then have to get to Magcon in the time I have. So I need to do everything - outift, hair, make up, etc. - right now, ughh." Lox says and I nod.

"I'm gonna miss you again," I say.

"I know, I'll miss you too, we'll talk as soon as I can call or video chat you. Okay?" Lox says.

"Okay." I sigh. "Do you need anymore help or anything?" I ask.

"Not in here, but I'm hungry and I know you are." Lox turns around, slightly smirking. I nod and head out of the room, knowing what she means. I go downstairs, into the kitchen, into the freezer and fridge. I grab vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, whip cream, cherries, then I grab two bananas from the counter. I go into a cabinet and grab the ice cream scoop, a long bowl, and two spoons. I take the vanilla ice cream and scoop three scoops into the bowl, then I put the ice cream and scoop away. I peel both bananas and place one on each side of the ice cream scoops, and throw out the peels. I take the chcocolate syrup and squirt the syrup on each scoop, then put that back in the fridge. Then I take the can of whip cream, shake it, and spray a bit on each scoop on top of the syrup and then put that away. I take three cherries and plop one on each spot of whip cream, then put the cherries back into the fridge. I put the two spoons on each side on the bowl and put it on the table.

Now your probably wondering why the hell I just made a banana split at four in the morning. Well the first time Lox went to Magcon we had a banana split before she left that day. Now everytime before Lox goes back to magcon, we each eat a banana split no matter what time it is. I guess it's like an Tradition.

A couple minutes later Lox came downstairs and I already had a taste of my side of the banana split. Lox sits right across from me and digs into her side of the banana split so I follow her lead and dig into my side of the banana split.

"Delicous. Thanks Mol." Lox says.

"Welcome." I say. Lox's phone starts ringing.

"Hello? Okay. I'll be out in a minute." I hear her say. The limo's probably here.

"I have to grab my suitcase, I'll be back to say bye." Lox says running up the stairs. I get up and wait by the door. Not even a minute later Lox is down the stairs with her suitcase. She leaves it and comes up and hugs me. "I'll miss you Mol. Remember I'll call you asap. And trust me, I'll see you soon. Byee."

"Bye Lox." I say as she heads out the door into the limo. I wave to her and once she's out of sight I close the door and go upstairs into my room and lay on my bed and almost fall asleep immediatly.

I woke up, not to a alarm, but to my phone constantly beeping. I picked it up and see I have 7 missed calls from Lox and 20, make that 21 new messages from her too. I also noticed the time. 12:56pm. Well I slept a bit. Haha. I read all her messages then texted Lox that I just woke up. I got up and threw my hair up into a messy bun and headed downstairs for food. I opened the fridge, took out some left over pasta, heated it up and ate it for lunch. After lunch I decided to go to the basement and play Xbox. I plopped onto my beanbag and turned on the xbox. I put in GTA 5 and signed in then waited for it to load. Once it did, I went on GTA Online, then I went into my garage and got in my bugatti and drove off. Yes I have a Bugatti. I drove around, running over some peoples, including other players.

I played for hours. I looked at the time, 7:38pm. I already had dinner. I was just sitting in lounge, on my phone, playing piano tiles. Why is this game so addicting? I'm playing 5x5, it's so different than regular piano tiles. I decided to go upstairs and edit my video, so I did. I headed upstairs and went into  my room, sat at my desk, opened my laptop and got started. By started I mean, plug in my camera and let it download onto my computer for hours while I play piano tiles.

Cue that voice in spongebob "Several Piano Tiles Games Later.." Finally, it downloaded. I started editing it. Cue the voice again "After hours of editing..." I finished editing my video and since it was 9:58pm I decided to go to sleep, so I jumped into bed and soon fell asleep.

~

-(A/N)

Aye guys. I'm gonna try my best to get all the updates done, and if I don't, I'm really sorry, I've been packing for my vaca next week. I'm going to the outer banks ( NC c: ) for a week (from the 3-9) That's why I've tried to do daily updates. I'm writing on the way there and on the way back and possibly there. Oh my gawd thank y'all for 259 reads already! And also thank y'all for 50 votes, That's amazing c': . MAGCON IS IN NEXT CHAPTER!

Thank all of you so much - I love y'all,

-Mollie