Chapter 18

-(A/N) READ AUTHOR NOTE AT END PLS || Mollie Gordy's outfit on the side/top

« Mollie's Point Of View »

I ran down the hall, looking for some kind of protection against World War 3 that was currently happening. As I was running I started seeing bullets fly past me. I looked back and see Hayes shooting at me. Shaaat. I can't loose this fight. I attempted to shoot Hayes behind my back while I was running down the hall, but soon my gun jammed. Are you serious. I stop running to focus on attempting to fix it, but Hayes gets to me and tackles me down to the ground(not that hard).

"It's all over with now." Hayes says, aiming his gun down at me.

"No! No! Don't do it!" I beg him, tyring to squirm out from under him.

"Sorry." Hayes clicks the trigger, but nothing comes out! He's out of ammo! Sucks for him. I start laughing. "Stop laughing! I always have a back up plan." Hayes smirks, and I stop laughing, starting to worry a bit.

"And what's that?" I ask.

"This." Hayes almost whispers, leaning down. When he's centimeters from my lips, Hayes falls off of me, and to the side, I look up and see Lox there with her gun still pointing at Hayes, who apparently had just been shot. I jumped up and hugged Lox.

"Oh my god! Thank you! You just saved my lifeeeee!" I sarcastically say.

"Your welcome, sis. And next time remember, we don't kiss the enemy." Lox says and winks at the last part while I blush. A bullet flies right in between us. Lox speaks, "Crap. Right, there's still many more. We already lost- DUCK!" I look forward and drop down, the bullet just missing me. "Nice." Lox says as she finishes off whoever just tried to shoot me.

Well now, World War 3 was over, because we apparently were 'disturbing the other guests below us' as the manager put it. So we all had to clean up then head to our rooms and quiet down.

*Carter's Voice* Well damn.

So now I was in my room, laying flat on my face, on my bed.

"Sorry for trying to kill you earlier," Hayes says, coming out of the bathroom.

"Nah it's fine, coz you failed!" I laugh.

"Oh shut up." Hayes says, laying next to me on my bed, laughing a little himself.

"What time is it?" I ask.

Hayes grabs his phone from the table in between our beds and checks it. "2:17am."

"We have magcon tomorrow." I say.

"You mean we have Magcon later today." Hayes smirks.

"Shut up I'm tired." I mumble into the pillow.

"Awe come here." Hayes says, opening his arms for me. I move over and his arms wrap around my waist. Hayes kisses my forehead. "Night beautiful."

*Morning: Magcon LA Day1: Wed. August 7*

I woke up the next morning, still in Hayes' arms. He was still asleep. I got out of his arms and picked up my phone and check the time, 11:47am. I got a text from Bart saying that the Magcon event starts at 3pm, so we need to be there around 2pm. I put my phone down and grabbed my outfit for today which was: A black, lace, sleeveless dress that went to about mid thigh, with a red crop top flannel. I went into the bathroom, locked the door, turned on the shower, took off my PJs, and hopped in when it was the right temperature.