Arc 1: Chapter 11

"I love you."

Like a bolt of lightning, Mingyan was struck dumb as soon as those three words entered her ears.

'H- He's here?  Wait what did he just say?'

"Wh- What?" Mingyan's voice trembled.

Shen Yan chuckled seeing her cute face looking like a confused puppy, "I love you." He said one more time, expressing more emotions in his voice.

"I love you Gu Mingyan." And again.

It seemed the more he said it, the deeper his feelings went.

Mingyan stood up in shock. But then she remembered that she was on stage, so with a blushing face she bowed and ran away. She pushed the guitar to her obviously excited manager and bolted to her room. 

In her panic, she did not notice the familiar silhouette beside Xiao Xi. She ran, leaving every single people behind the stage and the audiences, stunned. Their tears finally stopped and in their eyes, there was laughter instead. What's going on?! Why did she look cute?!

Someone ran after her.

Mingyan leaned her back on the door after she banged it closed. Her heart hadn't stopped beating even after she tried to soothe it.

Then, a hurried knock made her jerk in surprise. She used every bit of her acting skills to make herself look calm despite her rapidly beating heart, and only then did she opened the door. But her acting was incredibly useless as the person who barged in, pulled her in his arms, and accurately landed his lips unto hers.

Mingyan's eyes widened as the growing face of Shen Yan filled her vision. She was kissed.

She was kissed?!

Mingyan: 'Lily close your eyes!!'

Lily: *lets go of the confetti bomb and uses her paws to cover her eyes*

Mingyan appeared to struggle for a bit, seemingly looking uncomfortable at the soft sensation on her lips. But after a while she let him do as he pleased. He licked and bit, and though his actions were done in a hurry, it was very gentle. Mingyan felt like she was going crazy. She wanted to open her mouth, but Mingyan was too innocent for that!! This girl doesn't know about anything ah!!

After a few minutes, Shen Yan parted for a bit. Then with a hoarsevoice, he said: "open your mouth."

Mingyan: 'Finally!!'

Lily: *eyes still covered but hears everything* ...

"Mm- mph!" Shen Yan pushed forth and gave Mingyan a deep french kiss.

Although Mingyan finally got what she wanted, she was greedy. She wanted to attack as well. Unfortunately, she really couldn't. Why must the original be so innocent when she finally found her love?! She couldn't possibly act out of character right now since she had already done it once.

She regretted terribly that she used her one chance just to scare Chen Rui! The freaking sensitive world would definitely kick her out once she went out of character. She had just gotten a taste of love. She wasn't going to let go of it so soon.

Shen Yan dove deep, capturing her tongue. Then he began licking it and sucking it as if her juices would keep him alive. He was very lively.

Mingyan on the other hand had to act innocently, so she was used thoroughly. However, despite not being on the attack, her soul felt satisfied.

They kissed for a very long time—taking breaks here and there—until a knock disturbed them. Shen Yan reluctantly pulled back, and both of them panted, trying to catch their breath.