Arc 3: Chapter 2

Tina suddenly felt like she was clinging to a statue and started laughing heartily—intentionally adding a seductive tone to her laughter to tickle the man's heart.

It worked.

He furiously blushed like his fiery red hair from head to toe. He almost looked like a volcano that was about to erupt.

"Behave yourself!" he said through groans, placing his right hand between Tina's face and his own.

Tina pouted at his words.

"Don't be heartless~ It's okay if you don't miss me, but I do~!"

She moved closer, purposefully pressing her chest against his and allowing him to feel her breath with each word as she spoke into his hand. The right hand that was blocking her abruptly grabbed her face, while his other hand wiped his hair back. Tina was certain that she saw lust flashing in his eyes before quickly disappearing, replaced by stubbornness.

"Valentina."

This time his voice held some authority and Tina couldn't help but step back a little. She continued to pout as she crossed her arms and harrumphed at his rejection.

Her Yan ge seemed to have gained the stubborn trait again but she didn't know why he was rejecting her. Regardless, she had no intention of giving up.

Right as she was about to say something, a familiar set of footsteps reached the room.

"Valentina~ I brought us the wi-"

Ivan came in happily, holding the wine bottle above his head, but froze on the spot when he saw the domineering man. With his features leaning towards that of a cute husband trying to appear professional in his suit, Ivan's presence was instantly overshadowed by Dmitri the moment he walked into the room.

It didn't feel good.

Ivan frowned as he lowered the hand holding the bottle.

"Valentina is this man harassing you?"

The were a couple of snickers in the background as multiple people tried to hold back their laughter.

The one who was harassed was clearly their boss!

Tina finally noticed that Dmitri hadn't come alone; he had brought five bodyguards with him. Including the staff member who tried to stop Dmitri, there were a total of nine people in the room. She didn't noticed them at all since there was only her Yan gege in her vision.

Tina smirked as she looked at Dmitri.

"That's right~ I was harassed~"

Dmitri immediately gave her a warning glance, but Tina just threw it to the back of her head.

"It was so sad~ I tried to be gentle, but he roughly pushed me away~" She exaggeratedly portrayed a look of being wronged.

Everyone could see that she was just messing around—everyone except Ivan, who was still under the impression that he had a chance.

With a look of 'a hero about to save a damsel in distress', Ivan strode forward confidently and stretched out his hand, intending to wrap Tina in his arms.

"Hands off!"

Suddenly, Tina was pulled aggressively into Dmitri's embrace, prompting a hearty chuckle to escape her lips.

Ivan was not having a good day.

He thought he had found a wandering beauty in his nightclub, so he invited her in. However, the beauty requested a rare wine that required a ten-minute drive to the store. When he returned, he found someone trying to snatch his prey. He was feeling extremely frustrated!