Arc 2: Chapter 20

Sevianna had no idea how their initial visit to ask for leave suddenly ended up in a family reunion. Their plan to go on a trip was ruined as Sevianna had to spend some time with her family instead.

As if they were parting for millennia, Sevianna clutched on the lost teddy bear that Adounis had gone out of his way to find, and pressed her lips together while looking back again and again at Adounis. She was to stay with her family for the next few days and she was being pulled by her eager mother to the castle prepared for them by the Demon King.

She only stopped looking back when the last time she did, her vision was that of the closed door. Her heart had gone back to being cold.

Selyph noticed her cold demeanor and was even more determined to pay for the grievances she had done.

"Baby~ Is he your lover?" It was a very important question.

Sevianna's cold face shattered and her cheeks were instantly shaded in red as her eyes swam in panic. "W- what? N- no ..." She said as her voice gradually softened.

Selyph chuckled at her cute antics and had already gotten her answer. 

'So he was~'

She had no problem with this whatsoever. Identity-wise, look-wise, and even the over protectiveness earlier had made her unconditionally support the two! She was thankful that at the very least, her daughter had not been alone.

Sevianna was taken to the magnificent living room in the castle. All the while her face was red. The word lover had whirled in her mind constantly - she appeared to like the title. But on the inside, she was thinking that "husband" was even better!

Sevianna spent the next few days getting to know her mother's family. She found that the King of angels, Anhel, was certainly a man who liked to play pranks every now and then. She pitied the angels back in Angelus and wondered what sort of storm they were experiencing at that moment.

She had also learned of her mother's love story and exactly how she had came to be. Turns out, it was simply because of their heightened emotions. Selyph hated the idea of marrying for the sake of political reasons and had escaped the castle to look for a potential lover. Velman, Chief Louscatt, had been the person she had gotten attached to while she vehemently searched.

One night, as her emotions were unstable after another failed attempt of convincing Anhel to stop the arranged marriage, Velman had been there to comfort her. And they had done the deed.

Later, Anhel had found out about this matter and the rest of the story was history.

Sevianna's previous grievances gradually faded away.

Her grandmother, Sheila, was the sweetest of them all. She had a golden hair and green, emerald eyes. She admitted that she had wanted to have a granddaughter as her last wish in life. But unfortunately for her, her sons seemed to only have male genes in them and couldn't grant this one wish. So when she found out about Sevianna's existence, she adamantly refused to be left behind in Angelus and had gone together to the trip to Antitheus.

Throughout these few days, it was not an exaggeration to say that she was the one who spoiled Sevianna the most. She even wanted to sleep together with her but had been betrayed by her daughter who also wanted to sleep with Sevianna.

Towards these supposedly strong women's actions, Sevianna could only speechlessly go along with their pace.

Nathaniel, the crowned prince of Angelus was Sevianna's first uncle. He was a formal man who looked strict with his hazel short hair and piercing dark blue eyes. But when he had introduced himself to Sevianna at first, his appearance turned into that of a gentle prince who had came straight out from a fairytale. Sevianna's girly side could not stop herself from idolizing him. He literally embodied the perfect prince that every girl would wish to marry ah!