Arc 2: Chapter 16 (R18)

After entering his bedroom, Adounis kicked the door closed and strode confidently toward the bed in large strides, as if nothing could stop him at that moment.

"R-Ret- Retract Wings!"

Sevianna panicked and screamed in the ancient tongue just as they reached Adounis' king-sized bed. Instantly, the large, beautiful wings disappeared from Adounis' view.

He promptly adopted a sad puppy expression.

"Sevi~ Why did you retracted them?"

Dark puppy ears seemed to materialize atop his head and drooped just as he finished speaking. Only when Sevianna blinked rapidly did she realize that it was all in her head.

'God, you're so cute!' She internally screamed, but maintained a blushing face outwardly.

"I-I don't need them right now!... Mn!" She said nervously and confirmed it for herself by nodding as well.

Adounis watched her in amusement, a mischievous glint flickering in his eyes. He leaned in closer and closer until he was touching her nose with his.

"But Sevi~ 'I' need them."

Sevianna felt her body rapidly heat up. She looked so shy that it seemed like steam was forming out of her head, and her skin's sensitivity seemed like it was heightened to the max—wherever Adounis touched at the moment was burning hot.

Adounis didn't just stop there.

He moved to her left side and placed his lips as close as he could to her ears without touching them and then whispered, "Please~?"

The small hand clutching Adounis' shirt tightened so hard that he almost heard it rip—it made him grin.

Sevianna couldn't take the attack and tried to hide her face at the crook of his neck. This time, not only did his touch burn her, but wherever his eyes landed also seemed to excite her.

It made her feel incredibly aroused.

Adounis was very happy and proud of the mess he made. He was so satisfied that he was about to stop his tease there when suddenly he heard a faint whisper.

"...le..."

"Hm? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you."

Sevianna abruptly raised her head and glared at him with her red cheeks and glazed eyes—eyes that looked like she had been bullied.

"Okay, only if you're gentle!"

Adounis' eyes grew wide. What sort of achievement did he win that gave him such a gracious reward?? He thought.

That one sentence seemed to have woken up his crotch, but he immediately cleared his throat to calm himself down. He was going to "behave" so that she wouldn't change her mind.

He appeared to nod submissively.

Sevianna looked very hesitant. But she was a woman of her words so although it took her a minute—Adounis was very patient—to get the courage, she still released it.

"R- Release..."

White feathers suddenly appeared and formed a small vortex around her back. When they burst, the papers and small objects in the room were flung away.

Adounis didn't even glance at them. His attention was fully fixed at the white wings that stretched and lazily sat on the bed.

Be it black or white, he was mesmerized.

His hand twitched as the urge to touch them resurfaced again. But this time, he looked at Sevianna.

"Can I?" He asked with a smile.