Arc 1: Chapter 15

When morning came, the birds were tweeting happily, as if they knew what had just happened.

Shen Yan walked out of the bathroom in his white pajamas, his chest bare, and his eyes narrowed in satisfaction. When he looked up, he found Mingyan wrapped up like a cocoon with the blanket, only showing her red-faced head.

She looked like she couldn't believe what had happened. She looked really cute with her blushing face. But the fact that he knew she was wearing nothing under those blankets made him aroused again.

"Yanyan, how do you feel?" He pulled the cocooned girl into his embrace. Since she had wrapped herself thoroughly, she had nowhere to escape.

"I- I- um-" She seemed to have remembered her embarrassing sounds and the scenes from last night causing her blush to deepen.

She timidly nodded her head. "T-that- Yan ge, w-what now?" She made eye contact with Shen Yan, but she couldn't hold her ground even for a split second and immediately turned away, exposing her red ears and some hickies that roamed on her neck.

Shen Yan's mouth dried when he saw the mess that he had made. Should he add another one?

The oblivious Mingyan was still in the process of calming her rapidly beating heart when she turned back to find the same face Shen Yan had made when he was drying her hair last night. She panicked and quickly asked, "W-What do we do with the wedding?" It was the only thing she could think of that might distract his thoughts.

Mingyan's plan to divert Shen Yan's attention from her tantalizing hickies worked. He smiled when he thought of the nearly finished wedding reception. Even Mingyan's wedding dress was done. The only thing left was for them to walk the aisle and say their vows.

The eastern-styled wedding was actually Mingyan's parents' decision. After much debate, they decided on a fantasy-themed wedding befitting their princess. Shen Yan had no complaints. As long as he was able to get the red book and keep it locked in a vault with all kinds of necessary gadgets to keep it safe, then he was satisfied with anything.

"Mother-in-law and Father-in-law have already arranged it," Shen Yan smoothly changed his address for Mingyan's parents.

Mingyan was stunned by the way he called her parents for a moment. So her parents already knew? 'Wait. Already arranged?!' Mingyan was speechless. 'Yan gege, aren't you too confident? What would you have done if I had said no?!'

Lily: 'Was there even room for you to say no?'

Mingyan: *blush* 'Nope~ I was completely filled~'

"W-What about where we live?"

Shen Yan's eyebrows rose. "If you want, we can stay here. I also have a villa in the Pinewood Estates that we can move into."

Mingyan was speechless again.

Pinewood Estates... Does he have to be so domineering? Pinewood Estates was actually one of the expensive places for grand villas. The security there was also top-notch. If she were to compare her house to the villas there, then she could only call her house a humble little home.

"L-let's move there." That's Pinewood Estates! Mingyan would definitely not slight herself and stay at her "humble home." Besides, the original Mingyan would think the same. It's just that her reason was drastically different from hers. "I wouldn't feel the change if we just stayed here..." Her voice softened by the end of her sentence.

Shen Yan's heart was overflowing with sweetness. "Mn, we'll move two days after our wedding."

"That- W- when would that be?" Mingyan eagerly asked. Her excited expression made Shen Yan chuckle.