Arc 3: Chapter 1

When Aria's vision cleared, there was a man in his 30s sitting on a chair in front of her.

Her right leg was fully exposed as she wore a long red dress with a slit, and the flat side of her thin red high heel was positioned extremely close to the man's crotch.

Aria was scared silly.

The man in front of her didn't seem to notice her internal shock yet and admired the slender white legs that tempted him greatly, the longer he stared the bigger his crotch had gotten.

Aria: 'Lily!! Quick! Give me a rundown!'

Lily: *flustered* 'R-R-Right away!'

The original owner of her new body had two names: Tina, which was her real name, and Valentina, the name that her adoptive family—the Romanov family—gave her.

Tina was a Filipino with albinism. When she was 6, the Acting Boss of the Romanov family—a Russian mafia—came to the Philippines and bought four girls from a local human trafficker and officially adopted them.

She was one of them.

For the next 12 years of her life, she lived in Russia and trained under the direct guidance of Svetlana Romanov, the Grandmother of the family. They were taught all kinds of skills such as assassination, gun handling, knife handling, Hand-to-Hand combat... and honey trapping.

When the girls turned 18, the Grandmother gifted them to each of her grandsons. Tina was gifted to Dmitri.

At the moment, she was seducing Ivan, the owner of the nightclub that she was currently at. Tina wanted to plant listening devices in the entire nightclub—including all the private rooms—so that she could find out why Ivan was meeting Aleksandr Romanov, the 3rd grandson.

In Tina's memories, Aleksandr will kill Dmitri in a month's time, and this was exactly the nightclub where Dmitri died.

She quickly checked the original soul's wishes.

1. Ensure Dmitri's safety.
2. Save grandmother.
3. Be there at Aileen's wedding.

'I knew it.' Aria, now Tina, faced a dilemma.

Tina: 'Okay, now what about the personality?'

Lily: 'Well~...'

Tina was, simply put, a free spirit.

She loved who she loved, and hated who she hated, liked what she liked and would rarely ever change her mind. The grandmother especially love this trait of hers so she gave her the name "Valentina".

Before the grandmother adopted her, she would always end up with bruises or scratches every night after having a fight with the children in the human trafficker's house. They had many names for her: the white lady, the egg shell, or just paper.

Since they wanted attention, Tina gave it to them using her fists.

The man in front of her was so mesmerized by the sheer whiteness of her skin that he longed to touch it, caress it, and even worship it. He was just about to do that when suddenly it run away from him.

"Wait!" he said as he hugged the air where Tina's legs once were.

"Ivan~" 

A voice laced with the sweetness of caramel came from above him.

Ivan abruptly looked up, visibly shaken by the seductive effect of simply being called by his name. If a voice could hold real magic and charm someone, this was it.

Tina was also internally shocked. Since she was meant to seduce him, she decided to use the techniques she accumulated for thousands of years, but she didn't expect this!