Arc 2: Chapter 18

Antitheus was oblivious to Anhel's "visit" except for the king.

The Demon King was suddenly given a letter in the middle of the night by his friend's private shadow guard and thought that something grave might have happened. But after opening it with a serious face, he was exasperated.

"I'm visiting your home~ Where do I stay?" - your most handsome friend

The corner of his mouth uncontrollably twitched. 'What. The. Hell?'

That was it. The letter only had that one sentence and one question and nothing more. There was no such thing as an explanation for the visit, nor any hints that could at least tell him why.

'So why?!'

Devian massaged the temples in his head as it started to ache. He knew all too well how reckless Anhel could be, but he never would have thought that his recklessness could reach this point! Had he forgotten that they had gotten into a war just recently?!

He ruffled his hair into a mess and reluctantly spent the entire night directing his private forces to clean an empty castle and prepared an appropriate amount of servants to serve. When morning came, he decisively cancelled the regular meeting he always had and went to sleep - it was one of the things he refused to miss.

The bright rays of the sun landed on Sevianna's eyelids, forcing her awake. She frowned as she slowly opened her eyes and squinted when she noticed the light. She shifted back to avoid it and had hit her back unto a warm chest.

She suddenly remembered.

About the fact that Adounis had thoroughly drilled her until she fainted last night. And the fact that he actually played with her wings until she couldn't tell which was left and which was right! She was only able to chant a retraction spell to save her sanity when she successfully clung to the last bit of her clear consciousness.

But right as her wings vanished, Adounis growled, "You need to be punished" ...

Sevianna: 'Oh my god! My love isn't this a bit too much?!'

Lily: 'Says the one who clearly enjoyed it ...'

Sevianna: 'Kyaaaaaaa ~ !!! Lily, you're so lewd!'

Lily: ... *exasperated*

Lily would like to ask for help. What should she do about this not-so-innocent master of hers? She would like a detailed instruction, please.

Sevianna's movements woke the person behind her. 

Adounis subconsciously embraced the warmth across from him and brought her closer - indulging himself as he nudged on her head.

"Morning~" He murmured through her soft hair.

Sevianna's cheeks were instantly dyed red. After all, they were still naked under the blankets, if something was accidentally touched ... she wouldn't be able to leave the bed!

"Mn." She looked like she was struggling to keep herself calm as memories about last night replayed constantly in her mind. Her eyes wondered all around the room until she decided to stare at her fumbling hands instead.

Adounis was fully awake by the time Sevianna had started to play with her hands. He chuckled at her cute actions and leaned closer, stopping her shuffling hands with his own, then landing a kiss on her shaded cheek.

He smiled when he met her loving gaze—well, glare.

Sevianna wanted to scold this devil for his actions last night, but she was stumped when she received a honeyed smile. How was she going to scold a man wearing a genuinely sweet smile? Her tooth even ached as she was directly on the receiving end.