Arc 3: Chapter 3

Tina happily skipped to her bedroom after getting her fill.

When she reach her bedroom, she was pleasantly surprised by the modest yet girly style that doesn't seem to fit the original soul's personality, but then she understood why it was like this. Tina originally wanted a normal life but because of her identity, she knew it was impossible. So she decided to at least feel like a normal girl when she was in her bedroom.

Tina started moving around the room and checked for listening devices first before closing the windows and giving Lily her popcorn.

Tina: 'Enjoy~' *rains kisses*

Lily: 'Thank you~' *was rained with kisses*

Then there was a soft smile on Tina's lips as she sat down in front of her peach colored dresser. She started taking off her makeup and then changed into her casual black shirt with a cat's face at the center and denim shorts for her bottoms.

When Tina looked at herself on the mirror, she had transformed from a seductive beauty to a regular girl. She was still good looking but the only reason people would look at her at this point would be because of her albinism.

"Makeup is terrifying~"

Lily nodded her head as she stuffed herself with the rest of her caramelized popcorn.

Afterwards, she came down with a laptop in hand and looked for Dmitri.

She actually found him in the back of the mansion sitting next to the swimming pool, and he had brought a couch with him outside!

There was mirth in Tina's eyes as she went over and naturally sat on his lap.

Dmitri's eyes darkened visibly but Tina didn't seem to notice and just moved her hips left and right as she tried to find a comfortable position.

"Ugh, Valentina."

"Hm?"

She swiftly turned to him and looked at his lust-filled eyes innocently, appearing unaware at the bulging crotch that was poking at her butt.

"Sit somewhere else."

"There's no room anywhere." She said as she waved her hand.

Dmitri robotically looked to his left and stared at the empty space of the couch.

"Besides, this is my spot~"

Then, she opened her laptop, took out the two discs, and started "playing" with it, showing that she had no plans to move and she wasn't planning to budge.

Dmitri looked up at the sky and sighed helplessly. He seemed to be weighing his options deeply and only looked down when he reached a decision.

Tina's chin was suddenly raised and her lips were roughly captured by an aggressive tongue.

"Wah—mph!"

Lily: 'Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'

Like the saying he took a mile after being given an inch, he persistently chased after her tongue until he got a hold of it and started sucking all its juices. Tina almost felt like her tongue was going to fall off, but the pain seemed to excite her instead so she pushed his head closer to hers to deepen the kiss.

After what felt like an eternity when really it had only been 5 minutes, they finally parted. And a long strand of saliva formed between their two tongues before snapping when they were far enough.

Dmitri watched as the girl in his lap kept her tongue out for a long time and his dark eyes was suddenly engulfed in a storm.

"Tsk, do you do this kind of thing with other men?"