Arc 2: Chapter 22

About three weeks past and the awaited wedding finally came.

In the Stella Kingdom, there were flying teddy bears wearing wedding suits and wedding gowns. The roads had been changed into red tiles that looked like red carpets, and they ran along the gates towards the main castle. The street vendors were actually selling crystallized products from an artificial flower to all sorts of candies! And the taste was genuinely delicious.

It was a special occasion, and the rarest if not the only one.

After much debate between where to hold this special wedding, both families finally decided to place this burden on a neutral third party. And the place that "luckily" got this responsibility was the human kingdom, the Stella Kingdom, who had no idea how they got involved in their wedding reception options.

Still, Stella decided to take advantage of such a grand celebration to promote the products in their kingdom, so they relented. And their care for this wedding was as if their own King was ascending.

While the streets were bustling with humans, angels, and devils. The largest banquet hall in the castle was meticulously being prepared. There was also a large room right beside the hall where numerous female voices seep through the door.

"Princess Sevianna please raise your hand."

"Princess Sevianna would like the color red for your earings?"

"No no no, that's such a bold color! Would like pink instead, princess?"

Such conversations echoed in the spacious room. Sevianna was standing on a circular platform while three girls gathered around her. There were another two girls who stood near two chests - one with a dress and the other was filled to the brim with accessories.

Their eager faces made it seem like they were the one getting married instead. Sevianna helplessly waved her hand. "Whatever you girls like." She said gently but with a cold face.

The girls suddenly blushed. They looked at each other with sparkling eyes and as if they had communicated telepathically then they looked at Sevianna with undisguised admiration.

Uh, what did she do?

She had done nothing to receive their strong gazes of respect! She merely said four words, so what exactly did she do??

Lily: ... *sitting in an exquisitely carved chair*

Ah, she actually forgot. Since Sevianna was constantly with Adounis in this life and Shen Yan in the previous life, she had long forgotten a dreadfully annoying fact. She had a private saying that if the girls in any of the worlds didn't harbor any hostility to her master, they would unconditionally see her master as someone who was highly esteemed.

And if Sevianna were to tease them ever so slightly, they'd fell.

Lily: *sigh* 'Master, please don't talk to the girls if you don't want to take their jobs away.'

Lily called out to her master in telepathically.

Sevianna: 'Ah?' *stunned* 'Why would I be a reason for their lost job??'

Lily: 'Master~ Are you sure Adounis won't flip out if he finds out that you're flirting with girls?'

Sevianna: 'What! Am I flirting with girls?!'

Lily: 'Yes. It's a passive ability that I can do nothing about.'

Sevianna: 'I'm not! I'd at least be holding them around their waist for it to count as flirting!'

Lily: *facepalms*

"Princess?"

A girl's cute face popped up in Sevianna's vision. She suddenly had the urge to pinch the girl's cheeks, but that would be out of character so she moved back a strand of the girl's hair away from the girl's face instead.