Prologue

"Sir i dont want to get married and you know that" Aryan Singh Rathore said with subtle rude tone. He was talking to his boss, his mentor who was living his last few days. "Yaad hai Aryan tumhara ek karz mujh pe hai, uske khatir tum yeh shaadi karoge" Randhir said to his one of his best man.

"Thats blackmail sir" Aryan said angrily
"Whatever you think it is, its final"
"Did you ask her?" He asked frowning at his boss
"She loves me to death, anything i request she will never back away. She is my niece and my only family. I have to think about her" He smiled sadly

"Sir I live with my four brothers, there is no woman in that house plus she is a nri. I dont think she will be adjust" Aryan was trying to find as many excuse and run away from marriage.

"Betaji stubborn you are. Dont worry she might be staying abroad but she fully typical Indian woman believe me when i say that"

Just then they heard giggling and laughter, the other four brothers were also under Randhir and they were evaesdropping on them.

The eldest was Aryan, the cold and quiet one, Rehan who was next was almost same as Aryan. The other three, Adhyam, Rudrang and Angad all were fun , lazy and totally opposite of their two elder brothers. All were well built, all of them had same tatoo on their bodies more about that later.

Aryan hid his face , as his brothers walked in "Sir hum rishta manzoor hai" the youngest Angad said with big smile.

Aryan glared at them with killer eyes.