Chap 31 - Overprotective

One month later :

Rudrang, Adhyam , Aryan and Angad were sitting in white kurtas with panditji at a temple. A small pooja for Rehaan as per their family ritual. Imlie sat near pillar in white dress, her eyes swollen. The scene in even after month couldnt go from her eyes. The scream of Adhyam when she reached the site. Then the screams of all the brothers when they all stood near the coffin with flag on it.  A leg, those bastards killed him mercilessly and the family couldnt even get the body part. Whole month there was maatam in the house, nobody spoke only silence and small sobs talked. All four brothers just hugged and cried, but their eyes had lot of anger. They wanted to find who did it, because Rehaan was targeted they thought it was because through someone from his line of enemy.

But it was Siya's game to make Rathores weak and she hit at right point. She fake sympathized and cried when Aryan found out and told him to go right away. She didnt attend giving excuse of past trauama.

Aryan simply didnt care if she came or not, their family broke apart. Now at the temple pandit did pooja and brothers sat their with red eyes. It was going to get harder for Imlie from here. They had targeted their heart, the family.

Zeeshan just then entered temple, he was Rehaan boyfriend. He fell on his knees, he came to all the rituals how can he not come today too. Imlie got up and went to zeeshan who hugged her and broke down.
"I will kill them bhabhi" Zeeshan cried
Aryan turned around when he heard a new voice and went back to Pooja.

After the pooja was done they all prayed and went home dropping Zeeshan ofcourse.
Once they come home, Imlie tried talking but her voice wouldnt come out. It took her while but she finally spoke when the brothers were sitting with their baby albums.

She had made food , nobody in one month had ate properly . And it showed on their body ans behavior.

"Please khana kha lo sab"Imlie softly said and started to bring food outside on floor where they were sitting instead of on dining table. Once she got everything , she served the food.

Angad as soon he was about to take bite "Bhaiya's favorite daal" A tear dropped and he kept the bite down on plate again. Imlie went to him and picked the bite "Eat. For him. He wont like his baby brother still crying like this. Angad kha lo dekho sab bhai kha rahe hai. Eat. Rehaan is watching" Angad opened his mouth and Imlie fed him. They all ate in silence, after dinner they all sat on sofa again.

"We have to get back to our duty" Aryan said in cold voice.
"Yes bhai"Rudrang said
"But Bhai I want to find the bastards who did this"Adhyam said angrily
"We all do and i have my men already working. Until then all you be very careful. He died on line of duty, lets not now cry over him but remember him for his memories and avanege his death" Aryan said getting up.

"Mein bhi kalse join karungi apna kaam"Imlie said
"NO!" Adhyam Rudrang angad and Aryan all said together. Imlie flinched because all the brothers raised their voice and said no together. All of them eyed each other.

"You are not going to work until we find the culprit. I dont trust anyone or anywhere you go." Aryan gave his decision
"But-"Imlie argued
"DOLL BHABHI we are not losing anyone life especially someeone we love again and we trained to defend and you are not. We are not arguing about this and i am with bro this time " Rudrang stated and went upstairs.

"Ghar se kaam kar sakti ho and yes Adhyam will train you to defend. This is serious and i cannot lose anyone of you especially you " He stared straight in her eyes. Imlie wanted to argue but thought to let it go.
All the brothers overprotective mode has activated and she knew couldnt fight it.